Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

eBay / CL finds

357K views 2K replies 236 participants last post by  sharples8 
#1 · (Edited)
Found something on eBay / CL worthy of sharing?

Stumbled on some rare part?

This is the perfect thread to share it.

#6 ·
Found these...thought they were rather cool..a bit pricey, but never seen them on a w124 without completely replacing the mirrors...thought they were neat and started my own thread for opinions on them before I saw this thread. They have them for right and left handed cars as well as unpainted and chromed.LED Unpaint Door Mirror Covers For Mercedes W124 & W201 | eBay

Attachments

#8 ·
Hey Jabba - shouldn't you make this a sticky - otherwise it's gonna get lost in the wash as it moves down the list.

I think it's a great idea. Good finds and rare finds !

EDIT: Woooops my biggie - Sorry ! That first line should read Hey Elbeik !

#13 ·
ZENDER 190E SPoiler - 300E or similar fit ??

Okay I know its for a 190 / W201 but this Zender Rear Spoiler is very rare !
I wonder about the trunk width of the 190 compared to say a 300E.
Wouldn't be a lot in it would there ?

Bumper Automotive exterior Auto part Bumper part Rim

Mercedes 190E W201 Zender Rear spoiler | eBay

#28 ·
Why?

Why would your wife kill you for buying a warning triangle? I could understand her feelings if you were buying uplifting films or magazines featuring attractive younger women (and men?), but a warning triangle?

My advice would be to buy it anyway and then fit it into its proper home in the boot (trunk) lid and then when she sees it she'll say what a major contribution it is to road safety.

There, solved.

RayH

#21 ·
getting pricy! eBay is like a waiting game, eventually the exact item you want will be listed for a very cheap price...but it's usually after you've paid a bunch for a lesser condition one :surrender:

#24 ·
Translation :
You are purchasing a
Trunk lid with spoiler (Hella)
Color Code: 540 Barolorot
for Mercedes W124
LOCATED IN A GOOD USED CONDITION
Impeccable form and function.
SEE PICTURES
can be installed without preliminary
The item is sold as shown.

#34 ·
Yes, sadly... though I've seen 124 steelies for sale for dirt cheap before, should have picked some up but without the caps they are butt ugly :rolleyes:

This euro rarity seems like it would be a killer project, though not a w124...
Mercedes Benz 380 SE 1980 4Door
"Green color inside and outside", ha!

#36 ·
RHW - I want your white CAB - give it to me....... NOW !
---------
You are in luck, turns out I am willing to give it to you for free!
Give me a call at 555-000-5555 and we can make arrangements! Deal must be concluded by noon est on 12-11-11, but you are good to go!
----------------------------------
BTW, I sincerely love those "hubcaps" on that wagon. Focusses attention on the lines of the car. When I first joined here, that was my perception of the wild looking wheels on a Benz, that has changed with the right wheels but how can anyone not appreciate that "clean" look? :)

#37 ·
"BTW, I sincerely love those "hubcaps" on that wagon. Focusses attention on the lines of the car. When I first joined here, that was my perception of the wild looking wheels on a Benz, that has changed with the right wheels but how can anyone not appreciate that "clean" look? "

It is indeed, a beautiful, clean look! However, I'm not willing to buy/find the steelies to go with them.:(

Kevin