Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1984 190e 2.3L euro 1983 300DT
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok I am NOT a computer guy I am happier than shit I can attach pics to my threads beyond that I think they should be used for boat ancors. Ok I recivied my 3 dics set put in watch me first then put in the other 2 loaded competely on comp. It is now 9:50 pm I started at 3:30pm (mind you I can hear you laughing knock it off) I just got it to english :D now all I really want before the comp lands on the front lawn is I want to see the wire diag and the intake system. I get to the vin page put my vin in WDB2010241A039031 eng 102961 tranny 716216 then you get the 4 buttons documentation, trob symp, damage codes, asra. Were do you go from there to see the stuff I want to see. sorry if I may seem a little testy but the damn thing has kicked my ass. after a full day of repairing semi's you think this would be easy. If you can help. I have heard some of you members have bought this set if you can help before Mr. comp gets it 8 round of 45 hot lead through it heart:mad:Thanks

·
Registered
1985 w201 Euro 2.3-16vlv / 1992 w201 2.6 Sportline Manual
6,726 Posts
Haha i still havnt installed mine yet, havnt had the time. But when i do im sure i can help you more.

what wire diagram were you looking to see and what exactly in the intake system did you want to see.

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I was looking for the alx air valve and cold start back including all sensors then the air intake system that includes alx air valve form bottom of manifold to valve cover to air cleaner asm thats all I want.

·
Registered
1985 w201 Euro 2.3-16vlv / 1992 w201 2.6 Sportline Manual
6,726 Posts
Were you looking for an install/removal guide? Or a part number guide? Or just a general guide to see where it is etc.

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
looking for what goes were on elect and vac I want to make sure everything is hooked up and the reading are correct on the elect. do a sweep to check the elect connections and vac routing also poss part number on alx air valve. Thanks

·
Registered
1985 190E 2.3 Auto
234 Posts
you have to check the the options in the box on the right for details on what you want to know, then it will pop up with what it finds for your specific search. I loaded it onto my laptop (which I left at my gf's place) when I get it back later, i'll go through and find out the exact clicks to get your info (unless someone beats me to it)

·
Registered
190E 2.3 Sportline / 190E 2.0 Auto
162 Posts
Hi, what is this 3 disk set and what is covered by it? Where can I find the 3 disk set?

Thanks

JC

·
Registered
1985 190E 2.3 Auto
234 Posts
OK, here is the way to go, and select stuff (I don't have my DVD with me so I can't display the final page with all the info, but this is the basic way of getting around the program... click around and play with it, that's the way to learn (you won't hurt anything) - The software is a basic "drill down" menu system.

(sorry about the quality, had to resize due to forums 800 pixel width)

Attachments

1 - 10 of 10 Posts