Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Off of 2002 car that met an untimely demise at the young age of 14k miles...located in Raleigh NC. A truly excellent unit with the electric clutch. $699 OBO, add shipping.

·
Registered
99 CLK430, 92 400E
27 Posts
Would this fit a 99 clk430? If so, I'm interested. Also are there any modifications necess...

Would this fit a 99 clk430? If so, I'm interested. Also are there any modifications necessary to the engine, fuel management etc?

Thank you.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
M62

Check with the folks on this site regarding the intake dimensions of the two cars; I am not sure. As this is a relatively low (5 - 10 psi) boost unit compared to turbos, engine management should be less of an issue as you shouldn't run lean, but larger injectors or higher fuel pressure might be a good idea. Your local European performance shop can also provide tips and thoughts on this. Cheap price for a great blower; please let me know if you have any other questions. Thanks MS

·
Registered
-06' CLS500 Lorinser-08'-MC Design Whips Project SL -06' Land Rover-
419 Posts
Please let me know what you find out. I have a 430 as well and would be interested for ...

Please let me know what you find out. I have a 430 as well and would be interested for the right price.

Makr

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Eaton M62 info pending...

Re the Eaton M62 supecharger I posted as for sale: I'm waiting to hear back from my friend who is kind enough to store it at his place. I fear he may have already left to go skiing for the weekend, if so I may not be able to get the key and check on the part number until first of the week. If not, I may be able to post the part number this weekend as well as pics. Will do what I can ASAP - Thanks MS

·
Registered
99 CLK430, 92 400E
27 Posts
martinstimson, thanks for the update. What car did this s/c come from? I'm assuming it was...

martinstimson, thanks for the update. What car did this s/c come from? I'm assuming it was a v8.

Thank you!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts