Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
97 E320
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any word on whether this is going to materialize. Everyone seemed interested when the thread was posted. I have not heard anything since. I think VA sounds great. I'm coming from the Cincy/Dayton, OH area. Thats roughly 9hrs from Richmond. I'm game for a roadtrip. Just wanted to keep the thought rollin'!

Michael

·
Premium Member
2001 E320 - Brilliant Silver/Ash: 107,000+
17,193 Posts
Richmond

Ternati2000 said:
I'm coming from the Cincy/Dayton, OH area. Thats roughly 9hrs from Richmond.
Doggone, I'm 3 hrs from Cincy/Dayton ao that makes only 6 hours for me. I thought Ricmond was further away (doh, haven't checked mapquest.com yet).

I'm still open to it too, and thanks for doing the planning acarter53!

·
Registered
97 E320
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I was trying to get as far away from where I live as possible!!! Plus a tour through WV via the turnpike through White Sulpur Springs and on to Charlottesville on one path (I64) would be wonderful!

·
Registered
98 E-430 (W210)(RIP) 96 S600 (W140)
369 Posts
Ternati2000 said:
I was trying to get as far away from where I live as possible!!! Plus a tour through WV via the turnpike through White Sulpur Springs and on to Charlottesville on one path (I64) would be wonderful!

count me in..... im in Bayonne, New Jersey

D

·
0 Posts
I would be interested but can't promise. It just depends on what day. How many hot babes will be there?:D

·
Registered
96 and 08 911 turbos
2,988 Posts
acarter53 said:
Thats what I am working on. I want to see if Hooters will let is use the parking lot and some of the girls. We could rope off a section and eat, drink and talk cars.
Hooters for an MB meet?:confused:

we ain't driving mustangs here man. How bout a nice steakhouse or something.

·
Registered
96 and 08 911 turbos
2,988 Posts
acarter53 said:
Good point. Calling now
Nothing against hooters, but I can see trashy sluts at any bar in nyc. If im there to talk cars (and MBs at that), a good steak would go well.

·
Registered
1999 E320, 1975 450SEL, 1979 280SE
373 Posts
Hi all,
Just as an FYI, the Carlisle, PA Import Show is this weekend. Nice time, great food and people. I'll be thare with my 79 280SE and maybe my 99 E320. There is great camping on the grounds, if interested, with excellent facilities. Very low cost.. register your car for the show field and get free admission for friends. No judging... just a great time. Lots of unique imports. Search Carlisle events on line for more info. I used to take my NSU Ro80 there. Peter

·
Registered
369 Posts
acarter53 said:
Thats what I am working on. I want to see if Morton's Steak House will let is use the parking lot . We could rope off a section and eat, drink and talk cars.
I like that idea... while we talk about cars, maybe ill pick up a few pointers on how to fix my horn (not cool!! especially in NJ/NY),my sun roof, and finally some VERY ANOYING metal to metal buzzing under my shifter when at an idle speed.

Other than that, i hope to see everybody there!!!!!!

D

·
0 Posts
OliverK said:
Nothing against hooters, but I can see trashy sluts at any bar in nyc. If im there to talk cars (and MBs at that), a good steak would go well.
You are right BUT there is always something about a hooters girl. Besides, A Hooter's whore is always easy to get into the back seat, NOT that I would know;)

·
Registered
96 and 08 911 turbos
2,988 Posts
Hot_E30 said:
You are right BUT there is always something about a hooters girl. Besides, A Hooter's whore is always easy to get into the back seat, NOT that I would know;)
Hey man, If you wanna pick up an order of "the clap" along with your wings, thats your perogative. Me, I stay away from girls in polyester shorts.

·
Registered
369 Posts
any info

so, Whats the deal.... whos the "boss" behind the meet up...
Im kinda interested in knowing: When, Where,Times, Events, and Whats gonna go on. shooot, i would like to see the people behind the posts (along with the cars)

·
Registered
369 Posts
any info

Im kinda interested in knowing: When, Where,Times, Events, and Whats gonna go on. shooot, i would like to see the people behind the posts (along with the cars)

P.S. dont worry about the hooters girls.
First of all, if theres a hooters around, im sure the girls will end up coming to us... bunch of gentlemen driving mercedes... can't get much better.
Finally, to go along with that. Im pretty sure there will be some girls checkin out all the rides.... there usually are.

Hope to see you guys sometime soon!!

·
Premium Member
2012 C300 Sport 4Matic and 2003 CLK430 Cabrio
1,919 Posts
skipinschool said:

P.S. dont worry about the hooters girls.
First of all, if theres a hooters around, im sure the girls will end up coming to us... bunch of gentlemen driving mercedes... can't get much better.
Finally, to go along with that. Im pretty sure there will be some girls checkin out all the rides.... there usually are.

Hope to see you guys sometime soon!!
Hey Skip,

I am the one who is trying to put this thing together. I am still looking for a good State to meet in, and the time line that would work . We seem to have more people every time talk about it. We are up to 15. My thought so far are

1) Meet at hotel in Richmond VA on a Sat afternoon
2) Dinner Sat night party/talk/drink
3) Sunday show and tell with all cars in hotel parking lot
4) I think Mid July could work.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts