Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone know what the penalties are for an early lease termination with Mercedes Benz Credit Corp?<br> I have a 2001 E320 lease that I would like to end due change in my financial situation.

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I have a 2001 E55 that I'm looking to get out of the lease with MBCC. They stink. I'm battling for my life fighting cancer and they still won't help me. I understand that it's a contract but I even offered to split the difference in the monies owed<br>
and they refused. So here I am unable to drive,doctors orders,fighting for my life with a 71K car wasting in my garage, paying over 1400/month- THANK YOU MBCC

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
My father had prostrate cancer and after his operation, his Doctor told him he could not drive for 6 months. Had it in writing, gave it to his local Cadillac dealership and they let him out of his lease. He had prepaid his lease and even got a refund. Don't know if this is unusual or not, but thought it was a decent thing for a dealership to do. Sorry about your situation.

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
From what I have been experiencing with Mercedes Benz Credit Corp, They REFUSE to do anything like that.<br>
I even offered to split the 12K or so that would be left over and they refused. I either have to <br>
pay ALL that is owed or no deal. Nice of them don't you think!! Anyway, I won't be able to drive for at least another 6 months and most likely never again. They don't care, so if you know of anyone looking to lease or buy, I say stay clear of Mercedes Benz Credit Corp.<br>
Also the dealer I leased the car from,Benzel Bush in New Jersey refuses to do anything. They don't even call me back. I have called 4-5 dealers in my area AND NOT ONE has returned my calls. <br>
I won't be buying or leasing a Benz,even if I live any much longer.<br>

1 - 4 of 4 Posts