Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2007 S550 Sport
911 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Buellwinkle - 4/9/2006 11:03 PM

I tried using it but it decomposed before I had a chance to use it. I like other Eagle products and they mailed me some A2Z wheel/tire cleaner as a replacement.
What do you mean it decomposed? Like - the liquid in the bottle dissapeared??

·
Registered
C230K Sport Sedan
5,368 Posts
It seperated into something resembling bad milk, very liquidy with small chunks of dried wax. I shook it a lot and still wouldn't come together. Eagle was quick to make good on it so I don't know if it's a known problem. I have lots of other waxes, some 5-7 years old that still work fine but this one went bad in the few weeks I had it or it was bad before I got it. Try NXT Tech Wax, most people are happy with that and it's very easy on/off. Just apply it as thin and as even as possible.

·
Registered
00 SL500 SOLD, 05 SL600 Sport, 09 Silverado 4x4 LTZ,SOLD '15Silverado LTZ 6.2 8Speed John Deere 318
1,781 Posts
This is ONLY MY OPINION, But, I have found that ALL Eagle one stuff is JUNK!!!!!!!! I have tryed alot of there stuff and NEVER been happy with the outcome,[:D]

·
Registered
S500/W220/2000
21,652 Posts
Search on "Eagle One" and I think you will find more than you want to know.

·
C9H9N Offensive Odor Exuder
2002 ML320, 2005 S430 4MATIC RIP, 2010 F150 Crew Cab
11,383 Posts
Meguiars® Gold Class is my wax of choice. It's not the easiest to apply, but good waxes are not supposed to be easy. The easier it is to get off, the less durable the wax.

·
Registered
C230K Sport Sedan
5,368 Posts
Not all Eagle One products are bad. I've been using their wheel/tire cleaner for years, never found anything as good and safe (I can use Meg's detailer line stuff but it strong enough so if it's not used correctly it can damage wheels). Also their plastic polish/cleaner is pretty good, used it on polyester piano finishes for years, doesn't streak like others.

·
Registered
74' 450 SE
202 Posts
drags1998 - 4/15/2006 4:50 PM

This is ONLY MY OPINION, But, I have found that ALL Eagle one stuff is JUNK!!!!!!!! I have tryed alot of there stuff and NEVER been happy with the outcome,[:D]
it is junk. the wax is just packed with silicones.... not much protection.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts