Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

E63 pictures...

23K views 36 replies 19 participants last post by  acarter53 
#1 ·

See less See more
#27 ·
i love how the front bumper is a little more agressive. The way it comes to a point right under the grill is probably the best point of agression but sadly gets lost when a front license plate is attached. =(

as for the wheels, im not feeling them. Not sporty enough. they look aftermarket and take away from the car visually. the previous cls amg rims would look great on the car.

#28 ·
DamianDiesel said:
i love how the front bumper is a little more agressive. The way it comes to a point right under the grill is probably the best point of agression but sadly gets lost when a front license plate is attached. =(

as for the wheels, im not feeling them. Not sporty enough. they look aftermarket and take away from the car visually. the previous cls amg rims would look great on the car.

Fuck a license plate in the us they ask you before they drill on a new car

#30 ·
What a stunning looking motor. Neither wow! nor whoar! do it justice. I think in time we'll all look back on the current E class as one of the most aesthetically pleasing Mercs of all time. Every time I see one coming towards me I think what a beautiful beast you are. Every grill, every model in the E class range. Classics.

#32 ·
Hi, im new on this forum, and i just got my e63 black on black with 22 black deep dish rims, took it for a drive yesterday, and i have at 100mph b4 i could even blink... madly in love with the car, pictures will come soon, right now its in the shop being preped for me with gps and such.... amazing car

#33 ·
E63 with chrome AMG's... and its friend Lorinser

Attachments

#34 · (Edited)
dbtk said:
What does the logo on its flanks say? I assume it no longer reads "V8 Kompressor".
Fenders are labeled 6.3 AMG. One thing I must say is that although the 6.3 isn't quite as fast as the 55, off the line that is, the interiors are more comfortable and the displays are more informative.

Attachments

#35 ·
Hi guys! About to get my E55 back with the new E63 front end. Looks awesome. Took a pic of it with my cell while it was still in the shop.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.