Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys just looking to upgrade my e55 04 front end to the later e63:) was wondering if anyone has done the conversion including headlights as i have heard the plugs are different:confused: does anyone know a way around this or if anyone sells a conversion kit and i also wanted to fit the rear bumper and wanted to know how to get round the parking sensors :confused: and also how to fit e63 mirrors to e55 and again are there any conversion kits as the plugs are different. is there any diffence between e63 and e55 side skirts?
any help would be grateful:thumbsup:

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks for the info mark i did check it out but its not clear if anyone has done a straight forward swap with the headlights do they plug straight in(the power supply plugs)? and the same for the e63 mirrors do just remove the e55 ones and plug the e63 ones in are they a straight foward fit? has anyone done this before i go out and buy them! Thanks

·
Registered
1,970 Posts
The Headlights require Wiring changes as the connector/pins are different

Mirrors require drilling another hole in the door....as the stock holes do not line up

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
hello mark would you be able to locate anyone who has a wiring diagram or someone who could help, and would this be the same case for the wiring for the door mirrors. Thanks

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
hello mark would you be able to locate anyone who has a wiring diagram or someone who could help, and would this be the same case for the wiring for the door mirrors. Thanks
checked it out to make e63 parking sensors work on e55 u need e63 parking sensor ecu, as for headlights your better off leaving the e55 ones as the e63ones may not work properly, i think they have extra functions. going to leave e55 mirrors aswell and just change the front and back bumpers, boot spoiler, back lights and grill to e63 amg spec.:)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts