Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking for a 2001 E55 at msrp. Preferable within driving distance from my home in southern California.Anybody heard anything. Thanks

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I got my 2001 E55 at Fletcher Jones Motor Cars in Newport Beach. I did have to put down $2000 and wait about 7 months but it was worth it. They sell all their cars at MSRP or less....AMG cars only at MSRP (they don't rip you off like BMW).<p>

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
: I got my 2001 E55 at Fletcher Jones Motor Cars in Newport Beach. I did have to put down $2000 and wait about 7 months but it was worth it. They sell all their cars at MSRP or less....AMG cars only at MSRP (they don't rip you off like BMW).<p><p>Well, I just took delivery of my 2001 silver E55 loaded which i got at msrp.Right place at the right time type thing. I here there are get togethers here in southern Cal of E55 owners. I never see other E55's.

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Bob,<p>Congrats on your new purchase and welcome to the club. I've seen a few E55's down here in Orange County (Irvine/Newport/Laguna) but don't know any owners personally.<p>Yes, I think there is a get together for E55 owners on March 17th. I'm still waiting for someone to contact me and tell me where it is..time etc..<p>

1 - 5 of 5 Posts