Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
has anyone tried the Brabus suspension modifications to the e55? I know about h&r springs and bilstein sport shocks.

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
A little advise on aftermarket suspension...

Stewart, my take on suspension products. Most aftermarket suspension are designed to upgrade the suspension of a regular E320 or E430 to the comparable level of an E55 or AMG products. There are very few suspension products which can improve or upgrade the suspension of an E55. The suspension kits offered by Brabus, Carlsson, Lorinser, RennTech, etc. are primarily for upgrading standard W210 suspensions. Most of the tuner suspension products are made by H&R and Bilstein anyway expect Kleeman and Eibach. These kits may just be 'different' rather than actually better IMHO.

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Re: A little advise on aftermarket suspension...

Thanks; I have big hesitancies in increasing the stiffness of the ride, down here in new orleans, with their buckling steets.I guess I'll just wait to see what happens when the adjustable air springs come out, especially in whatever the new e55 will be called.

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The Kleemann Suspension is not just different, it is incredibly better.

The Kleemann Speed Sensitive Suspension is both more comfortable and better performing than the E55 or any other aftermarket suspension available for it. This is because of their speed sensitive shocks, which have multiple variable aperatures that respond differently to different stresses.

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Re: The Kleemann Suspension is not just different, it is incredibly better.

did you put it on your e55? and where did you get it?

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Re: The Kleemann Suspension is not just different, it is incredibly better.

We have tested it on an E320K that far outperformed our already modified E55. I have the suspension on my CLK, and I can honestly tell you that there is nothing else like it. If you're in the Southern CA area, I'd be happy to take you for a test ride. Feel free to email me if you have further questions.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts