Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has any one changed the springs and shocks on the E55? I am looking at changing out the AMG suspension components for the more agressive Brabus system. I have been told that it will make the car handle much tighter and also have the added benefit of lowering the car by 1-1.5". I am also replacing the stock AMG wheels with the Chrome Version of the AMG MonoBlock. <p>No doubt the car will look great, but any comments on the suspension upgrade. <p>Doug<br>

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I thought about lowering the car using European AMG springs but decided to hold off. So far, I'm quite happy with the handling of the E55.<p>The cost is around US$800, what what's worth.

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm interested -- who do I pay the $800 to?? Gregg<p><br>: I thought about lowering the car using European AMG springs but decided to hold off. So far, I'm quite happy with the handling of the E55.<p>The cost is around US$800, what what's worth.<p><br>

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I'm interested -- who do I pay the $800 to?? Gregg<p><br>: I thought about lowering the car using European AMG springs but decided to hold off. So far, I'm quite happy with the handling of the E55.<p>The cost is around US$800, what what's worth.<p><br>

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Doug, as you know, I'm looking to install the E55 suspension on my E420 (see post under "E55 Suspension on E420?" heading). If you ultimately decide on the Brabus suspension, will you also replace your stock E55 muffler? <p>Simon

1 - 7 of 7 Posts