Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello All! I recently let go of my beloved W202 C36 and stepped up to a W210 E55. [:D] Needless to say, I can't wipe this stupid grin off my face. Are there any issues with the W210 E55 that i should be worried about and/or things that i should watch out for? thanks in advance!

·
Registered
SLK320, MKV Jetta TDI, Mini Cooper S, Lincoln Mark LT
1,712 Posts
Watch out for...

Speeding tickets... You have a cop magnet now.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Just got an E55 2004 last week....i have the same grin on my face...it is a Cop magnet BUT more inportantly, it is a chick magnet..... Have fun!!!!..
- the only problem on mine is that when the car shifts from first to second, there is a squeak coming from the front of the car. not sure what it is...bushing, belt, Kompressor engaging .. i will take it in and i am sure its covered under warrenty....

·
Registered
2000 E55 AMG
577 Posts
Hello All! I recently let go of my beloved W202 C36 and stepped up to a W210 E55. [:D] Needless to say, I can't wipe this stupid grin off my face. Are there any issues with the W210 E55 that i should be worried about and/or things that i should watch out for? thanks in advance!
It's been nearly two years, and I still have that :D on my face. As in any vehicle, W210 E55 also has it's issues. But once addressed, the dang thang is bullet proof. Here's the most recect link. http://www.benzworld.org/forums/w210-e50-e55-amg/1355599-need-some-information-e55-amg.html

·
Registered
141 Posts
Keep up the maintenance and you shouldn't have any problems if the car was TCO by the previous owner(s). Welcome! :thumbsup:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts