Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

E500 4Matic Wagon 2004

3159 Views 13 Replies 6 Participants Last post by  amosfella
Can the outer control arm bushings can be replaced on my wagon or I will need to purchase the control arm as a whole?
If yes what is the part number for that? Do I need a special tool?
Just to make it clear is the bushing situated in the middle of control arm that in which stabilizer links connects.
1 - 1 of 14 Posts
I have not seen that sold as a separate part.
1 - 1 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.