Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,
I checked the forum and can't seem to find the answer I am looking for. I realized the other day when changing a tire (no tire iron in the dark and snow :( ) my car didn't come with the tool kit in the trunk with the spare wheel. I looked at the epc and found two part numbers for the tool kit. A 314 585 00 01 and A 202 580 00 03 (My guess is one is just the bag and the other is the whole kit). Since I am another who would rather have the original factory part instead of an after market one I was wondering if some one could tell me which is the correct number and what the contents entail.

Thanks in advance,
Mike

·
Premium Member
4,167 Posts
Hello,
I checked the forum and can't seem to find the answer I am looking for. I realized the other day when changing a tire (no tire iron in the dark and snow :( ) my car didn't come with the tool kit in the trunk with the spare wheel. I looked at the epc and found two part numbers for the tool kit. A 314 585 00 01 and A 202 580 00 03 (My guess is one is just the bag and the other is the whole kit). Since I am another who would rather have the original factory part instead of an after market one I was wondering if some one could tell me which is the correct number and what the contents entail.

Thanks in advance,
Mike
rather than buy a new kit from a dealer, get on ebay and pick one up there. There are usually many OEM MB tool kits available, including a much nicer than originally included that is a MB kit in a round plastic holder that is designed to fit inside the spare tire. Has all the tools you need and then some that weren't in the small factory roll up kit.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts