Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I came from bimmer.org, is my first time on the MBZ board, and I wondering does anyone here raced with the E36 ///M3 who's faster and handling better???<p>///M S3<br>95 E36 ///M3<br>cosmos blk

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Oh dear....why can't we just get along...handling = M3....speed = C43 Don't ask me how I know...nt

: Well I came from bimmer.org, is my first time on the MBZ board, and I wondering does anyone here raced with the E36 ///M3 who's faster and handling better???<p>///M S3<br>95 E36 ///M3<br>cosmos blk<p>

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Do you read magazine???

: : Well I came from bimmer.org, is my first time on the MBZ board, and I wondering does anyone here raced with the E36 ///M3 who's faster and handling better???<p>///M S3<br>95 E36 ///M3<br>cosmos blk<p><p>

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I've owned both. They are both great cars. Both are fast, fun, reliable, subtle, and relatively practical. Both have great brakes, both are very stable at high speeds, and both have a firm ride. The M3 is fantastic on a racetrack it handles much better overall, and gets much better gas mileage. But it has a cheap interior. The C43 is faster, has more amenities, it has a more solid structure, great seats and seating position, and the V8 growl is awesome. Yes, the C43 was and still is more expensive to buy, but worth it in my opinion.

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
There is a difference between driving the cars comparing them in real life

Most of us don't drive as well as magazine test drivers hence explains why many supposedly fast cars will lose to slower cars if the driver can't drive a stick shift well.

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Re: Do you read magazine???

You have a '95M...the slowest made of the bunch. Yikes!<p>: : : Well I came from bimmer.org, is my first time on the MBZ board, and I wondering does anyone here raced with the E36 ///M3 who's faster and handling better???<p>///M S3<br>95 E36 ///M3<br>cosmos blk<p><p><p><br>

1 - 7 of 7 Posts