Mercedes-Benz Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
E36 AMG ,S Class, 1938 chevrolet rumble seat coupe.
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
W210 E36 AMG For sale

]Hi I have an w210 E36 AMG for sale its only done 106k and has full gray leather and is a lovely car and drives like a dream very fast too Im open to offers on it. I will be sad to see it go as Iv have owned it for the past 4 years.http://i619.photobucket.com/albums/tt280/biggie140/e36/merce361.jpg I will be taking some more pics soon of the inside and out

·
Premium Member
16 Silverado CC LT 4WD, 12 BMW K1600GTL, 11 Infiniti G37, 10 Infiniti G37x
5,830 Posts
How about a bit more info? Such as price, location and pictures?

Not being an ass, or anything, but just letting you know that this ad is not going to sell anything around here without a bit more info.

·
Registered
'87--190E 2.3-16v(being rebuilt), '99--C230 Kompressor
3,488 Posts
i smell a scam w/o more info

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
i smell a scam w/o more info
Well you will be missing out then as this car is in excllent condition! and yes your comment was uncalled for I did not expect it from this forum! It is a 1996 E36 AMG W210 very rare in the W210 shape! memory seats cd player lots of extras, the 3.6ltr 286bhp amg tuned engine is a heck of a pice of engineering and is as smooth as a turbine! I have owned it for the past 4 years and it has never let me down the only reason im selling it is Iv just bought an s class. I am open to all sensible offers, I will get some pictures as soon as the rain stops! But if you want to know anything else JUST ASK ME I don't bite !!! I thought that was the whole point of advertising it on a forum If people are interested then surely they would ask all the questions they want too and can discuss it on here ?? oh and im in cornwall.

·
2.3-16 | A3 2.0T | 986 Boxster
5,048 Posts
Well you will be missing out then as this car is in excllent condition! and yes your comment was uncalled for I did not expect from this forum! It is a 1996 E36 AMG W210 very rare in the W210 shape! memory seats cd player lots of extras, the 3.6ltr 286bhp amg tuned engine is a heck of a pice of engineering and is as smooth as a turbine! I have owned it for the past 4 years and it has never let me down the only reason im selling it is Iv just bought a s class. I am open to all sensible offers I will get some pictures as soon as the rain stops! but if you want to know anything else just ask me. oh and im in cornwall
Post pictures, location, asking price and contact information. Then you won't get "this looks like a scam" as one of your first comments.

·
Registered
84 500SEL AMG, 90 560SEC AMG, 85 500SEC AMG Widebody
1,939 Posts
At the top of any BW page is a link to User CP (User Control Panel). This allows you to identify your location, among other things, as this info is posted next to your User Name in any post you make.

This is why you are getting posts as they are so far.

Al

·
Registered
97SL500R129, 01ML320W163, 94E320W124 & 93500EW124
2,918 Posts
"...lovely car and drives like a dream", won't sell it here.

Good luck!

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Post pictures, location, asking price and contact information. Then you won't get "this looks like a scam" as one of your first comments.
I have already said I will post some pictures as soon as I can and as for price I have put sensible OFFERS!!! Also if you ask me a question I will get back to you on here or can I not do that?

·
2.3-16 | A3 2.0T | 986 Boxster
5,048 Posts
I have already said I will post some pictures as soon as I can and as for price I have put sensible OFFERS!!! Also if you ask me a question I will get back to you on here or can I not do that?
I'll be in the UK in 2 weeks... $500 US?

Just offering some sensible selling advice. You will continue to get surly comments until you provide more info. Good luck with your sale.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
"...lovely car and drives like a dream", won't sell it here.

Good luck!
If someone is interested in it and wants an e36 Amg they will ask me more about it. lol you have posted and your not even interested in it!

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I'll be in the UK in 2 weeks... $500 US?

Just offering some sensible selling advice. You will continue to get surly comments until you provide more info. Good luck with your sale.
Ha That has set the tone right there! why should I get surly comments???? I haven't done anything wrong just put my car on here.

·
Registered
'00 E55, '88 BMW 535I
59 Posts
I'm interested however which cornwall? there is a cornwall in NY, in Vermont, in connecticut. There is one in almost any state. I cannot make an offer without further info and definately without seeing or driving the car. I assume you have records for all the typical maintenance? (tranny fluid change, rear dif fluid, oil, plugs, etc). This car could be a really good deal however as a seller you must realize the value of these cars has taken an hit with the economy. I wouldn't consider selling my amg in this market. Please post pictures and we'll see where this goes.

·
Registered
2001 E55 AMG
3,294 Posts
I'm interested however which cornwall? there is a cornwall in NY, in Vermont, in connecticut. There is one in almost any state. I cannot make an offer without further info and definately without seeing or driving the car. I assume you have records for all the typical maintenance? (tranny fluid change, rear dif fluid, oil, plugs, etc). This car could be a really good deal however as a seller you must realize the value of these cars has taken an hit with the economy. I wouldn't consider selling my amg in this market. Please post pictures and we'll see where this goes.
The real one:)

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Hi sorry im in the uk I have lots of history with the car and the tranny fluid was changed about 4,000 miles ago along with a full service oil plugs filters etc I know people want economy but it is a great car with a great engine and it delivers good mpg I think about 28mpg

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.