Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
E350 Sedan 2010 Tanzanite Blue
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As a new Benzworld member I would like to introduce my self:

I drive my E350 2010 sedan with 4MATIC that I bought in April to work 80 km each way 5 days a week and need a reliable comfortable car that performs well in summer and during harsh winters. I have been commuting this distance for over 25 years. Many think that I am crazy for doing this but I would not trade my life in the country for anything else in the world. I live in the Laurentians - mountains in Quebec north of Montreal. These mountains are among the oldest ranges in the world (pre-Cambrian Period 540 million years ago).

In the past I have driven Hondas (Accord) and Toyotas (Camri) and was about to buy a Lexus ES350 as my next “8 year” car. After trying the model out several times over the last few years I knew that this was not going to be my next car. Last January an article featuring the new E350 Coupe caught my eye and I went to a dealer for a test drive that I thoroughly enjoyed. During my conversation with the sales person I found out that the car was a rear wheel drive vehicle and quite simply put “not great for heavy duty winter use”. He suggested that I try the E350 Sedan with 4MATIC and I was amazed at how well the car handled for its size and weight. With the introduction of the new E class models Mercedes-Benz has definitely shown that it wants to give its customers value and quality.

After visiting several dealerships I found one that had almost exactly what I would have ordered sitting in their interior showroom (my color Tanzanite blue and only 2 days on the floor) except for 2 additional options. These options were the technology package with blind spot and lane keeping assist plus the rear view camera. I am glad I got these options as the E350 is not a small car and they are well worth the money. Since these cars are “made to order” the delivery time can be up to 3 months so I decided that since I could not live without it, took the floor model home a week later (sounds like my first date…). I have been driving this car since early April and am still thrilled every time I start it.

Regards to all,

KRIZ

Attachments

·
Outstanding Contributor - Always Remembered, RIP
Zotye Auto 1.5T T600 2016
52,804 Posts
Welcome to Benzworld

1 - 2 of 2 Posts