Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
E350 2007 4Matic sport Gray with Black Interior
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have had the car for 6 months with out any issues. Yesterday on the way to work the car kind a shook and the check engine light came on. The car doesn't start easy now..it cranks a few time before it it's on. I ran the diagnostic check and got the following errors codes.

E350 2007 53k_miles 4Matic W212 E-class

Code 0272-continous camshaft adjutment(right)Incorrect position of the intake camshaft(P000A)
Code 0703-B70 (crankshaft fault hall sensor) indicator check wiring oflamp on signal line and voltage.

I am taking the car to dealer 1st thing monday morning and will not be driving it over the weekend. I am not sure what surprises I have got coming my way but want to get some expert opinion from kind folks here. Any suggestions or advise will be deeply appreciated.

Thank you,

·
Registered
2009 E63
557 Posts
Pretty common for the sensor to go, esp at that mileage. Inexpensive part and a DIY if you're so inclined.

btw, you'll get more responses in the W211 section instead of here on the W212 boards.

·
Registered
E350 2007 4Matic sport Gray with Black Interior
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thx, I hope it is just that and a bonus if I can fix it myself. Is there any instructions on this? I'll repost in correct section.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts