Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hello guyz i having problem (may because of me) with my w211 e320. Black, beige nappa, it came with Bi-xenon, wooden steering, tyre presure DVD etc. ok the things is cannot fold my mirror [:I] any body can tell me about how to use it? do i need to programm it or? needed to have optional guess i m living in 21st century. thx all.

·
Registered
SLK350,C230Komp
305 Posts
I have not seen 2004/2005 E320 comes with power fold mirror option.
Depending on your location, if you are in North America, I don't think power fold mirror is available.
[:(]
It would be nice to have it.

·
Registered
2005 E500
141 Posts
I have only seen a folding mirror like that on a S-Class, and if the S-Class is anything like the E-class, it would be a a-la-carte option on that car also.

·
Registered
W211/W210 Estate /W209/W208
1,970 Posts
Batbileg - 3/29/2005 3:33 PM

hello guyz i having problem (may because of me) with my w211 e320. Black, beige nappa, it came with Bi-xenon, wooden steering, tyre presure DVD etc. ok the things is cannot fold my mirror [:I] any body can tell me about how to use it? do i need to programm it or? needed to have optional guess i m living in 21st century. thx all.
If The W211 Was Fitted With Factory Power Folding Mirrors..The Mirror Switch will have the feature on the Drivers door panel..with the Left/Right function
You CAN Install the Power Folding Mirrors on the W211 You Will Need New Power folding Mirrors with the New Switch..and the Wire Harness ..Then Version program the Mirrors to fold with Central locking..Done Several..It Works!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
thanks for your reply guyz, guess i better order auto one. cheers have fun with your ride[;)](still got 1 topic about DVD, advice me) [B)]

1 - 6 of 6 Posts