Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone:

I searched the archives but didn't find an answer - will E320 coupe door panels fit an E320 sedan?

Thanks
George

·
Registered
94 S500, 99 G320, 99 C280 Sport
1,127 Posts
what are you looking to accomplish? are you looking to install the lower cladding on a sedan or coupe?

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Sadly I'm probably going to part out the car as I can't get what I want for it intact. It ws rolled by my daughter last August. Someone saw my Craigslist ad and asked about the door panels for their sedan and I wasn't sure if they would interchange. So now I know they won't!!

·
Registered
A124 W124 C124
154 Posts
Sadly I'm probably going to part out the car as I can't get what I want for it intact. It ws rolled by my daughter last August. Someone saw my Craigslist ad and asked about the door panels for their sedan and I wasn't sure if they would interchange. So now I know they won't!!
hopefully your daughter is ok, keep in mind from the cowl back is about 90% different or unique in the coupe. The good thing is you can sell them if in good condition. What do you need for it and where are you located?

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
She's fine, thanks for asking. I had thought someone locally would be interested in it for parts, but so far I've just been low balled. I had asked 750 for it, which I thought was well justified given the work we had done on it - new suspension and brakes, new water pump, new tires, etc. It has roof damage from the roll and would take a lot of work to fix it. I'm located in Raleigh, NC

·
Registered
1993 300D 2.5 Turbo(Sold), 1995 e320 Cabriolet(Sold)
112 Posts
What color is the interior? I would be interested in the door panels if black. Please send pictures.

Glad to hear your daughter is OK.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts