Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a E200K (W210) w/ MB Audio 10CC (Single Dash CD). Comes with 8 Speakers AFAIK (splits on front doors, Coax on rear doors, & 2 mid-bass? on rear shelf).<br> <br> Few Q's that I hope you can answer;<br> 1. Would I have the CD Changer cable running into the trunk? Where (exactly) is it and how do I get to it?<br> <br> 2. Where (if any) are the amplifiers?<br> <br> 3. The rear shelf has 4 X (6.5'?) holes and only 2 of these have a mid-bass. What mid-bass or better still sub could be available in this size. And should I consider having all 4 of this?<br> <br> 4. Would my stereo have the 'auxilary input' in the glove box? I've looked but cannot see the plug. And if so, how can I select Aux Input?

·
Registered
1982 300SD, 1984 380SL, 1997 E320, 2008 R350
366 Posts
I've had the same question about four holes in the rear shelf deck. First of all - they are NOT 6.5' but 5.8 inches in diameter, I just measured them. Second, it appears there is a plenty of room between metal deck & interior cover to install 6-6.5" flush subs. I will be working this item in the near future so stay tuned.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts