Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i just purchased a 2011 e coupe and i find the seating position extremwly uncomfortable....has anyone else had this problem and how did you resolve it.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Can you be more specific about how it's uncomfortable? It's pretty adjustable -- it fits me (6-ft, 200 lbs.) and my wife (5-3 and 95 lbs) quite well. Have you spent much time playing around with the various adjusters?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
the front bolsters on the seat seem to be either too short or too low. the only way i can get comfotable is to have the seat so low i cant see the right fender and i am of average height. it seems the cant of the seat is not of a large enough degree. i was at the dealer today and they said nothing can be done about it.

·
Registered
6 Posts
The optional seats with A/C have an adjustable bolster that extends. I tried it in an E-550, but found the standard seats comfortable so didn't order them. Have you tried playing around with the lumbar support (I believe the control is on the left side of the bottom)? Deflating it might let you move backwards enough to make it comfortable.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Love my seats. I am 6', 165lbs. .

I have teh performance II and AMG apperance package, so I have plenty of adjustments. I am pretty sure the seats are designed for the masses.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts