Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
Black E 500
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I see the sports grilles for my e-500 on e-bay for anywhere from $90 to $250. Has anyone bought one of the cheaper ones? If so, was the quality ok. The products in the photos look the same. I have always believed that you get what you pay for when it comes to quality, but don't want to throw away $150 if I don't need to.

·
Registered
1987 Mercedes 300e
400 Posts
im wondering the same thing.. but with a 300e... ive been looking and the cheaper ones are just blades that you use to cover over the older ones with adhesive... and the more expensive ones are an entire replacement..

·
Registered
Black E 500
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The product I viewed claimed it was a bolt-in replacement and included the 6 1/2" star.

·
BenzWorld Sponsor
CLK320 2005
473 Posts
if your car is black
i have one for you
it look good

Sl look grille
selling them at $200.00
hehehe

·
Registered
134 Posts
look on the w124 forum ; lots a junk from Asia. Autoblitz that advertises on benzworld is a bad one. i should know i have one. i do not know why they still let them run their adds.

·
Registered
134 Posts
can i shorten that name ? like mr. ink ? yes i have installed them . its,,,, okay. the finish is supurb.the fit is not factory. but only some one like you or the picky owner would know. now i have to send off the original center pecies. i didnt install one of the back door sections to send off to match.performance prods. hae been good so far`.still working on pictures. cant link them to gif,jpeg. or jpg. [?]

1 - 9 of 9 Posts