Mercedes-Benz Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
05 ml 350 SE
372 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
for the people who have tv's and the dvd players, wheres a good place to put the player? i was thinking in the backseat ashtray or cup holders, but wasnt sure if it has enough room to go in all the way

·
Registered
CLK500 - ML320
831 Posts
if it's slim it should fit in your glovebox.

btw- do you still have your OEM Grill or did you do the W164 upgrade, if you have your OEM and you want to sell it, hit me up.

·
Registered
1997 W210 E320, 1999 W163 ML430, 2002 W203 C240
761 Posts
I have mine in the glove box. i was going to try the cup holder space in the back but when i removed them there was not enough space.

Attachments

·
Registered
02 S430 - 00 ML55 - 91 NSX
259 Posts
There is a 1/2 Din format for DVD players. its about 3/4" X 7"x 7". I'm going to look for one soon.. I wil be installing a stand alone DVD instead of using a portable. My kids use it more often than I anticipated.

I'll probably get a clip on rear view mirror 7" monitor so I can use it to navigate DVD menus and play MP3 I burned on CD's and DVD's

·
Registered
2002 ML 500, 1994 Ford Explorer donated to Doctors without Borders
2,126 Posts
fkong777 said:
I'll probably get a clip on rear view mirror 7" monitor so I can use it to navigate DVD menus and play MP3 I burned on CD's and DVD's
Yeah, Who needs that pesky rear view mirror thingy anyway. Hey, perhaps you can get a wide screen projector and paint the inside of your windshield with a highly reflective white paint. I bet that would look great in HD! Invite me over for a game, please! I'll drive to where YOU are!

*snicker*

·
Registered
02 S430 - 00 ML55 - 91 NSX
259 Posts
you can turn off the monitor and it will be a regular mirror . only about 50% of the mirror becomes a monitor. there is still 50% mirror surface left.

hey that is an idea ! I do have a optima projector. I just need a 500W inverter to power it.

·
Registered
2004 CL55
1,525 Posts
guys i appreciate your efforts and stuff, but why do you need a tv in the car anyway? when actually do you have time to watch it ? i drive my ML from home to work, sometimes do long trips and stay overnight at the hotel where i have a tv in the room or i carry a laptop to watch some dvd or surf the net.. it is not even a comfy thing to sit in the car and watch tv in the mirror.. kinda weird isn't it.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts