Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
'02 C320 Wagon
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2002 C320 Sports Wagon and am looking to add a DVD player & built-in monitor(s) for the rear seat passengers.

I'm thinking the headrests would be a good location for the monitors since the moonroof rules out an overhead system. I've seen Best Buy advertise some replacement headrests with built-in LCDs - I think they were Epik or Myron & Davis (?) & not sure they had any for MBs.

Does anyone have any recommendations for equipment and setup design/installation? Thanks!

·
Registered
2002 C230k
1,246 Posts
There is a company which install monitors in E class headrests.

The E class headrests will slide right into the guides in the C class seats. I don't know the name of the company. Perhaps you can find them by searching the internet. I know they have a web site.

·
Registered
'01 C240
272 Posts
I have a 2002 C320 Sports Wagon and am looking to add a DVD player & built-in monitor(s) for the rear seat passengers.

I'm thinking the headrests would be a good location for the monitors since the moonroof rules out an overhead system. I've seen Best Buy advertise some replacement headrests with built-in LCDs - I think they were Epik or Myron & Davis (?) & not sure they had any for MBs.

Does anyone have any recommendations for equipment and setup design/installation? Thanks!
If you want a cheap alternative you will have to order SAVV monitors from an audio shop like Good Guys or Al&Ed's. They come 3-4 weeks w/headrests and hideaway wires. The prob is gonna be were you will 'hide' the dvd player...maybe the trunk??

1 - 3 of 3 Posts