1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
284 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
eBay Item number: 360023196574
front unit for W140 s class

Titled as Aux Water Valve

Is reported to be removed from a wrecked vehicle and warranty to replace with same if any problems in 7 days.

If you know anyone needing one in used condition for
use en whole or parts?

$75.00 Buy it Now price!

·
Registered
1,251 Posts
that's one heck of a deal, I got one for 250 and I thought THAT wasn't bad. Somebody should snag that...

·
Registered
284 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
shop biz whiz

Where in central Florida your shop is?
Dutch has a five stall place in northwest Orlando off of 27, is open for regular service when he is in country. He says he is retiring, at least he has been retiring since coming to States come years back. We are placing our bets on the retirement thing sounds closer this time that any past move. Presently he and crew have been on a longer than expected vacation and is heading back from Europe, via their Hans Christian across the Atlantic. What a life. :bowdown:

Robert and I with two Mech. apprentices are following up on Pro-Bono jobs and finishing up on several regular actions in progress before he left:
One frame repair, two intake r/r with wiring loom replacement, three head rebuilds with ports polished and all valves R/R and reseated, and one more timing chain w/guides R/R including CAN compartment with associated dash, passenger foot-well wiring R/R due to a cabin short circuit under the dash, due to an incorrect radio R/R. So we are pretty much up to our rears in work and three of which are pro-bono assists- which usually turn into us showing/ completing the task so the owners can learn by example (as Dutch prefers us to assist as requested).

Sorry we are unable to take any more presently, we are la lil busy, but catching up!
:surrender:

Dietrich

1 - 4 of 4 Posts