Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
'04 Viano 3.5 Extra Long, '07 CBR600RR
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Apologies up front for the dumb newbie questions that are about to follow. In my defense, I'm a bike guy not a car guy so take it easy on me.

Questions:
1.) I see allot of Vito's here, but I haven't really seen any Viano's. I tried to look up Viano in the "Model Guide" section of the website but didn't see it?
:confused: So what is the difference between a Vito and a Viano? Is it a regional thing? I'm located in Germany right now.

2.) The Viano currently has a 6 Disc CD changer (stamped with a Merc symbol) which I suspect was an optional accessory added from the first owner. Anyone know if there is an option for a DVD/CD/MP3 player that I could simply swap out for the CD changer? The dash includes a Navi screen that I'm hoping would display video if a DVD player were hooked up?

3.) I've actually really really grown to like the Viano as a fam-van/race-hauler combo! And I've only had it for a few months! There is a chance that I may need to return to the US in a few years and would be VERY interested in bringing my Viano back with me. Would anyone happen to have any dealings with conversions or companies Stateside who might be willing to tackle the task?

TIA and looking forward to learning allot from the forum!

Word...

·
Registered
'04 Viano 3.5 Extra Long, '07 CBR600RR
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Wow... I guess they were really dumb questions judging by the lack of response. My bad guys. I'll keep searching the forum and the net to see what I can come up with.

Word...

1 - 2 of 2 Posts