Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
02 G500
2,254 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So the local night club in a very bad part of town for the aferican american population owner buys a 2004 G500... Black on black just like on my 02 model. Mad yea hate being coppied, but hey what are you suppose to do.

Well he had the windows tined black just line mine and is not running a front tag just like me...

So a few weeks ago i walk into work and a employee was like what in the world did you do friday night? They had APB out on a black mercedes G500. I was like nothing i was at home. Never found out anything about.

Then last saturday i was out of town, I get home sunday night and in the paper it say night club owner stopped for window tint ticket in his black 2004 mercedes G500. Story goes the officer just happend to have a K-9 dog with him. Searched the car and found 12 pounds of marijana and 16,000 in cash i thik is what they said.

So for the last 3 days ever time i pass a cop the bust a U turn and fallow me. Gues the next few weeks will turn out to be pretty interesting.

·
Registered
Mercedes G Brabus
678 Posts
A couple of plastic bags filled with milk powder on the back seat should do the trick [:D]

·
Registered
2004 G500 (gone)
1,100 Posts
Kerr - 3/23/2005 9:02 AM

So for the last 3 days every time i pass a cop on the road, I bust a U turn and they follow me. I guess the next few weeks will turn out to be pretty interesting.
That's got to make you nervous.

·
Registered
1998 Puch G320 V6
196 Posts
Kerr - 3/23/2005 10:02 AM

So the local night club in a very bad part of town for the aferican american population owner buys a 2004 G500... Black on black just like on my 02 model. Mad yea hate being coppied, but hey what are you suppose to do.

Well he had the windows tined black just line mine and is not running a front tag just like me...

So a few weeks ago i walk into work and a employee was like what in the world did you do friday night? They had APB out on a black mercedes G500. I was like nothing i was at home. Never found out anything about.

Then last saturday i was out of town, I get home sunday night and in the paper it say night club owner stopped for window tint ticket in his black 2004 mercedes G500. Story goes the officer just happend to have a K-9 dog with him. Searched the car and found 12 pounds of marijana and 16,000 in cash i thik is what they said.

So for the last 3 days ever time i pass a cop the bust a U turn and fallow me. Gues the next few weeks will turn out to be pretty interesting.
Yea, I had to stop dropping acid before getting behind the wheel - the G was too conspicuous[;)]

What's F*ed about your story is how many rights we are losing as individual citizens (not to mention how racial profiling is still implemented.) A few months ago the Supreme Court in Illinois (or Wisconsin?) upheld a k-9 search on a vehicle with no probable cause. This means if the officer who stops you because you swerved slightly happens to have a Dog with him you no longer have protection from having your privacy invaded (cavity search for a broken tail light- people may be lining around the block here in San Francisco [:0])

m

1 - 4 of 4 Posts