Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Drove a 2013 ML350 today at RBM-South in Atlanta. Very impressed. The ride cemented my decision to place my order. Delivery Oct 10th. Eric made the process go smoothly. LED lighting not an issue now, just 20" wheels are short supplied.

·
Registered
2017 CLS550
195 Posts
I agree, they are wonderful vehicles and I don't know why I waited so long to buy one. I believe you meant to say you drove a 2012 model as the 2013s have not been released yet.

·
Registered
76 Posts
I agree, they are wonderful vehicles and I don't know why I waited so long to buy one. I believe you meant to say you drove a 2012 model as the 2013s have not been released yet.
Some dealers are starting to get their 2013 stock already. When I was at Fletcher Jones Mercedes this past weekend here in CA, they even had a 2013 GL550 in the showroom. It wasn't for sale though - I was told it was a pre-sale unit being used to train their staff.

·
Registered
2020 MB GLE 450 4MATIC, 2015 BMW M4
2,128 Posts
Some dealers are starting to get their 2013 stock already. When I was at Fletcher Jones Mercedes this past weekend here in CA, they even had a 2013 GL550 in the showroom. It wasn't for sale though - I was told it was a pre-sale unit being used to train their staff.
The GL is new this year, so makes sense they are previewing it. The ML has few differences, but I would still expect preview vehicles soon.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts