Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

Driving enthusiasts unite!

2K views 24 replies 8 participants last post by  BENSIN 
Petition

A novel idea Bensin and I'm all for it but it will probably have a snowballs change in hell of passing. I think a pay toilet in a diahrea ward would have a better chance. Not putting U down but the idea. I could just see the traffic cops tyring to figure out which car to stop. "Sir, you were doing 189 mph in a 75. Oh! You have a high speed license? (damn)"

4:00 a.m.

Hey rebel boy: If you are up at 4:00 a.m., you are either sleep deprived or jacked up on crank and I wouldn't want you or anybody else like that out there driving at high speeds. public highways are not your private race track when you think you are justified. I drive fast on occasion when no one else is around but I don't think I deserve a special license to do so and if I get busted I deserved it cuz I was stupid enough to get caught. anarchy? hmmm. not gonna dignify this discussion with any further responses.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.