Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

Driving enthusiasts unite!

2K views 24 replies 8 participants last post by  BENSIN 
damn people on this forum are old, or freaking scared to drive fast, first thing if you speed you pay atention whats going on in front, second you wont be speeding in traffic, or on a rush hours, third to get licenses in USA you can have no skilss, and you still will get it! I think it's a right thing to do, it not like we will be going 90 in 45, maybe 60. and I do drive some times in a morning to, and DBEHRNS, if your talking were about your self, sell your clk I dont want to see it crash!!! I mean in USA you cant drive fast anywere, except track lol. I do 130 on highway I got caught only once, and I got warning. I hate then I drive 1st lane 130, and were is lunatic going 50 and blocking the road, your slower move away thats a rule everywere!!!!!! I HOPE IT WORKS OUT!!!! and forgot to add, I get on paid highways their empty, and I can go as fast as I can, In Europe Paid highways got no speed limits, if you don't have skill to control it on high speed don't do it!

love the cartoon figures bro.....how old are u again? and u drive? and u want a license to speed? stop watching cartoons and get back to reality..... 55 is the limit and get use to it! ure lucky they let u go 15 mph over ......should of thought of becoming a nascar driver instead of stayin home and watching them cartoons.....
Why you have to talk about cartoons, or someones age or if hes driving, everyone down hears knows him, and hes probably older then you (idk your age), and do you have problem with others driving fast? in that case keep it to your self, I don't have problem with you doing some other dumb stuff!!! so shut a ***** UP!!! Thanks! :thumbsup: and Nascar what sport is it? I don't call it Racing, yeah DTM or F1 is RACING!!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.