Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Both the driver's and driver's rear door won't open or lock keyless but both passenger doors are fine. Thought it was drivers door until I checked the rear. What's common to that side but not the passenger side??

Mark

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Mark

Thanks,
Are you saying that there's two modules per vehicle, located on each side but in the rear doors?
Would the e320 bluetec drawings and part number be the same as e350?

Mark

·
Registered
4,096 Posts
If we’re talking keyless go (KG) yes two modules rear door left & right. Replacement instructions are the same. Part # should be correct, check your PM.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
176 Posts
All,

My 2005 E320 CDI with Keyless Go will no longer lock/unlock at the drivers door staring a few days ago. The drivers rear door will open/lock which is how I am presently opening the car as I leave my key in my backpack or lock the car when I leave. I noticed starting a few weeks ago that the lock button on the handle would intermittently work while the unlock kept working with no issues until a few days ago.

Could anyone provide some advice on the repair for this including part number(s) I would need to repair? I am thinking the Control Module is still working since the rear door still operates.

Thanks

·
Registered
69 Posts
w211 keyless go nor working 50%

hi guys , i meet a new issue on my mercedes w211, it has keyless Go on bonet and rear trunk leaveing key i can use buttons on handles to open and close the car but standing next to the front or passanger rear door i cant do anything no locking and unlocking function.

sliding in to the car and trying start the car dash shows no key detected but when extend my hand to rear or front i can use shifter button.

p.s rear right handle seems not to work, mabe thats the issue,(buttons on the door handle are dead) no ide whats happend there, i will try to disasembly and check.

any ideas what could case not working off key opening/closing ?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Mark

Thanks,
Are you saying that there's two modules per vehicle, located on each side but in the rear doors?
Would the e320 bluetec drawings and part number be the same as e350?

Mark
Hi Mark , did u fix it ? i have the same problem . thank you

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
About this Discussion
10 Replies
5 Participants
Takla
Mercedes-Benz Forum
BenzWorld.org forum is one of the largest Mercedes-Benz owner websites offering the most comprehensive collection of Mercedes-Benz information anywhere in the world. The site includes MB Forums, News, Galleries, Publications, Classifieds, Events and much more!
Full Forum Listing