Mercedes-Benz Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
MB 190e 2.3 8v(W201)
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
does anyone know where i can find the complete set/assembly??? my car was in a slight accident and the shop is having problems finding the replcement, notta single junkyard has this model (92 190e, or the matching years 87-93) ive looked from about a 40 miles radius and no luck, and i dont want to purchase from m/b because the stock price is around 325(usd)[:(], please someone hepl me and tell me what wepsite i can look at to find the replacement headlamp/light frame assembly...i need the entire piece from foglight to turnsignal on the driver side, also the front fender(driver side) and the black plastic bumber piece w/ the foam backing behind it....the other guy got me pretty good on the corner...well i hope someone out there maybe MTI or somebody knows where i can find cheaper prices but still be the OEM lights, i dont want the clear euro stuff or smoked lenses, jus the factory replacement.....thanks everyone who can help me!!!
email @ [email protected]
-Scott

· Registered
'85 2.3-16 '99 C280 '11 GLK350
4,803 Posts
Scott, try calling Pat Bartholow at Potomac German Autopart in MD, their website and con...

Scott, try calling Pat Bartholow at Potomac German Autopart in MD, their website and contact number is in the first link below.

www.mbpartsonline.com
www.silverstarrecycling.com
www.pamsauto.com
www.mercedesdismantlers.com
www.adsitco.com

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.