Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1989 300 TE
460 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For those of you how have these.
If you have the one that goes on the door; does you knee hit the drink and does it seem in the way? Its hard to tell.
If you have the consol ones, do you miss the arm rest when you have a drink there?

·
Registered
94 E420
132 Posts
I have the door mount style -- yes it is in the way, at least I don't like where it sits. I guess if your a driver who sits still you might be okay with it. I am in my car a lot for long peiods of time so I like to wiggle around [:D] I don't use it much.

Colorado

·
Registered
2006 S500 AMG Wifes Rig Hillbilly Girl 02 ML320
2,332 Posts
Hey Colorado!!! Thanks pard you just saved me some money!!!![;)][;)][;)][;)][;)]

Smokie

·
Registered
94 E420
132 Posts
Glad I could help out!! [8)]

My wife likes the cup holder on her side. You could always put one over there and see what ya think.

My car has them installed for the back seat drivers too. I have not had a chance to try them out yet. Here's an idea, maybe if you had really long, rubber like, double jointed arms you could put one in the back, reach back there for your cup o' joe, and there, presto, problem solved! You now have a cup holder that's out of the way [:D]

Colorado

·
Registered
1987 Mercedes 300e
400 Posts
how much weight can those cups hold?im thinking of putting 2 in the back and 2 in the center.. i rarely use the arm rest anyway

·
Registered
94 E420
132 Posts
They seem pretty stable - I would think what ever size cup with it's contents that physically fits in them would not be a problem weight wise.

Colorado

·
Registered
SL320, 300e, 450SL
1,044 Posts
Drill into your door panel to be able to set a can of coke in while driving......NO THANKS!! Thats what screw off tops are for.
Its 4th and inches....CROTCH IT!![:0][:0][:0][:0][8D]

·
Registered
1992 MERZ 400E
421 Posts
bc2885 - 4/28/2005 2:08 PM

Drill into your door panel to be able to set a can of coke in while driving......NO THANKS!! Thats what screw off tops are for.
Its 4th and inches....CROTCH IT!![:0][:0][:0][:0][8D]
i've seen movies where stuff rolls under your brake pedal and the chick gets killed

·
Registered
SL320, 300e, 450SL
1,044 Posts
Im with you menace boy!![:D] What better way to get rid of a date from hell[}:)][:0].Ive always fantisized about rigging up an ejector seat on the other side. If youre a little more lite hearted like me and dont want to kill them, a parachute would sufice to break the fall[:p]

1 - 10 of 10 Posts