Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
18,534 Posts
Perhaps a sticky is in order listing those whom Drew would not tap – when in doubt we could refer to it or otherwise assume the answer is ‘yes.’ Needless to say it would be a short list.

·
66,891 Posts
Actually HE IS my vet!
He saved the life of one of my cats, Roxy, that got crushed by a collapsed bed that my boys were jumping on :(
I rushed the cat and broke every traffic law on my way to Falls Road where his 24hrs Hospital is. The poor kitty had poop coming out off her and was wheezing inside that box I put her in. She looked like it was all over but Dr. Hammond saved her!
I will never forget seeing that cat in an oxygen chamber trembling while clinging to life.
Thanks for the memories Dig... and why in the hell did you think I would tap him? I would tap Linda (I think that's her name)

·
Registered
9,949 Posts
Actually HE IS my vet!
He saved the life of one of my cats, Roxy, that got crushed by a collapsed bed that my boys were jumping on :(
I rushed the cat and broke every traffic law on my way to Falls Road where his 24hrs Hospital is. The poor kitty had poop coming out off her and was wheezing inside that box I put her in. She looked like it was all over but Dr. Hammond saved her!
I will never forget seeing that cat in an oxygen chamber trembling while clinging to life.
Thanks for the memories Dig... and why in the hell did you think I would tap him? I would tap Linda (I think that's her name)
Shit, I thought this was about the bird.

Jim

·
Forum Administrator , RC Colas® & Moon Pies®
39,177 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
One of my associates used to work for him and claims he is a complete ass to his help. Then again, the best dentist I ever went to would verbally abuse his dental assistants while he worked on his patients. It never occurred to me that he would be your vet.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts