Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1998 E430 V8 , 1981 240D DIESEL
195 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a double din wood trim piece I installed and I do not know what the pin out is for this connector. it has 4 pins and goes into the multiple switches on top of the double din trim piece. I have heated and vented seats and headlamp washers, rear seat headrest recline, hazard light, and door lock switches. Can someone give me the pinout for 1-4 pins. Thanks

Attachments

·
Banned
1999 E300 TD
2,045 Posts
Overwhelming to say he least!! However to greatly simplify the help issue. Just do this for me: Look at the connector, each pin is numbered----The question is---- what color(s), by pin number, are the wires(connector) in question?

And don't forget to include the VIN as there have been numerous changes!!

Thanks

·
Registered
1998 E430 V8 , 1981 240D DIESEL
195 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
the red/green wire is pin 1, black/white is pin 2, black/grey is pin 3, and purple is pin 4. my car is a 98 e430. i am retrofitted double din with a comand hu and heated and ventilated seats. i do not have the vin from the car that is came from. do you still need my vin for my 98 e430?

·
Banned
1999 E300 TD
2,045 Posts
the red/green wire is pin 1, black/white is pin 2, black/grey is pin 3, and purple is pin 4. my car is a 98 e430. i am retrofitted double din with a comand hu and heated and ventilated seats. i do not have the vin from the car that is came from. do you still need my vin for my 98 e430?
I regret to advise that I have not been able to locate the applicable wiring diagram.

Hopefully one of the moderators or others who have access to WIS will be able to help you. Good luck

1 - 7 of 7 Posts