Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
Mercedes CLK 230 Kompressor
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ey guys need your help with this!!!

Does a CLK (208) have a crossover for the loudspeakers in the doors???And where is it located?And can i connect a amplifier on it?

I am planing to install a 4chanell amplifier...

·
Registered
CLK 200
49 Posts
No, I replaced my door speakers and found no cross overs in there. I change the two way system: tweeter in the triangle by the window and the mid bass at the front of the door with a cross over. The speaker at the back of the door is a all in one two way speaker.
What speakers you thinking of installing? I used Apline X and E series, and there wasn't much difference between them and the stock Nokia units. I didn't amp them so probably why!

·
Registered
Mercedes CLK 230 Kompressor
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
for now i am not planing to change them....
i'm installing a car pc so i have to connect all the speakers in the car on a amp.
I'm going to buy a 4 channel amp so thats the reason why i wanted to know is there any crossover....:D

you have any suggestions ?:confused:

·
Registered
99 Clk430
85 Posts
Ok first off Mad Props for installing a Carputer in your CLK, Thats awesome. :bowdown:

Second of all, Is there some way you could use the Bose amp located in the trunk? If the 320 has this, or if not dose yours already have some type of external amp somewhere in the car... couldn't you use that to hook up your speakers to your carputer? Just wonderin.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts