Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 94 S350 and a long time ago my Driver door lock failed... and I was not bothered by that then a couple of weeks ago the passenger side door lock would pop up... Then when you try to lock it.. It would not go down.. Then the back passenger door look goes down but not up..????????? I replaced the pumps 3 years ago... & Now Idk what 2 do... Can any1 please help! Anything would be amazing thank you!

·
Registered
310 Posts
Actuators or PSE

I have a 94 S350 and a long time ago my Driver door lock failed... and I was not bothered by that then a couple of weeks ago the passenger side door lock would pop up... Then when you try to lock it.. It would not go down.. Then the back passenger door look goes down but not up..????????? I replaced the pumps 3 years ago... & Now Idk what 2 do... Can any1 please help! Anything would be amazing thank you!
I will take for granted you are talking about use of the lock switch on the console....or the auto lock feature when you are using a keyless and not when you are using the actual key itself.

There are only two moving working parts for the system. The PSE and the individual door actuators. (and the lock indicator stems which are manual items following the PSE/actuator)

Wouldn't hurt to look at the PSE and make sure all the lines are secure.

Since you are talking about the lock indicators now, you might want to check the actuators in the doors.

Do you hear any hissing or obvious signs of air leaking from behind any door panels ?

1 - 2 of 2 Posts