Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2005 SLK 350
159 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I wanted to see if anyone has ordered or has seen the matte silver door lock/open pins that the r171.uk company has pictured on their site....

A small little thing, but something that may be nice to have to add a little somethin` somethin`.[:eek:)][:eek:)]

i would also like to know if anyone has seen or have the all chrome shift knob from the parkplace collection company as well....I'll admit it, as flashy as it looks, I do like it for some reason. Anyone?

·
Registered
2005 SLK 350
159 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Hey again, just wanted to note something real fast.

I came upon some other door pins that were either matte or chromed from a maker that started with a V.....the name evades me now but I can look it up if anyone has not come upon them myself.

By chance, if anoyone did replace the pins on their doors, can you post images when you get a hot moment?

Slk on!

·
Registered
2005 SLK 350
159 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Anyone have any insight to lend before I go jumping into ordering these?

I'm not sure about the chrome shiftknob.....but I DO want to get the door pins.

Any insight and/or opinions appreciated.

·
Registered
237 Posts
I bought the pins from 4 my Mercedes Dot com. The ones from r171 cost more to ship then they were worth. They look good and don't rattle. Ssorry no pics yet. I put new pins in my Dodge truck too. They look good but rattle on the hard plastic suround they go into. The originals had rubber around the base. Modification are in order.

·
Registered
2005 SLK 350
159 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
that site above where I made the link for you....they have the chrome gearshift knob?????

I thoiught the only place that had the gearshift knob was at park place.........

I may get the chrome gearshift knob.....not sure yet.

·
Registered
2005 SLK 350
159 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
that site above where I made the link for you....they have the chrome gearshift knob?????

I thoiught the only place that had the gearshift knob was at park place.........

I may get the chrome gearshift knob.....not sure yet.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts