Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

15481 - 15500 of 15565 Posts

·
Premium Member
1999 E320 4Matic (Sold) 2002 E320 4Matic (Sold) 1997 Infinity QX 4 SUV 4x4 (Survival vehicle)
871 Posts
Reality TV...............

·
Registered
'74 & '78 450 SEL
9,135 Posts
If Trump suddenly loses support from military families and large segments of manufacturing and agriculture, he won't be able to help himself and will lash out indiscriminately against them. That won't sit well with anybody.

Ta daaaaa!

"The Never Trumper Republicans, though on respirators with not many left, are in certain ways worse and more dangerous for our Country than the Do Nothing Democrats," Trump tweeted Thursday. "Watch out for them, they are human scum!"
Trump has ratcheted up his criticism of Republicans in recent weeks, as some GOP lawmakers question his decisions to withdraw U.S. forces from Syria, pressure Ukrainian officials to weigh into U.S. politics and select a Florida property he owns to host the next G-7 summit of world leaders. Trump later reversed himself on the Florida resort and has described his July 25 phone call with Ukraine as "perfect."

·
Registered
2006 B 200 .....& Audi A6..
7,724 Posts

·
CH4S Admin , Outstanding Contributor
1985 500SEC, 1991 190E 2.6.
39,395 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Who would have thought that after 775 pages Mr Trump would still be president. Not sure what he does right, but it must be something invisible.

·
Registered
Vogon constructor fleet.
9,199 Posts
Totally missing the point. There are two distinct types of Trump supporters.

1) Those who enthusiastically support Trump because they genuinely like him.

2) Those who reluctantly support Trump because he's the Republican in charge and holds all the power to oppose Democratic Party agenda.
I sincerely believe there's a third type you failed to mention.

3) Those who fully realize they bought a "pig in a poke" but their self-esteem (and perhaps peer pressure) won't allow them to admit it to themselves or others. In a sense, an indictment of Trump is also an indictment of their "judgement" in supporting him. No one wants to admit they've been "had."

I've met a few that fit that category.

·
CH4S Admin , Outstanding Contributor
1985 500SEC, 1991 190E 2.6.
39,395 Posts
At first I thought this was a line from the Saturday Night Life show, but...

White House: John Kelly 'was totally unequipped to handle the genius of our great President'

·
Registered
62,228 Posts
Discussion Starter #15,490
Who would have thought that after 775 pages Mr Trump would still be president. Not sure what he does right, but it must be something invisible.

I can only wish we here at BWOT were powerful enough to kick that clown to the curb.

Alas....

·
Registered
'71 280se 3.5 cab
6,906 Posts
in case you missed sunday morning with donald, this sums it up.

"I want to thank russia and turkey..."

"i can't take any of the credit for this, i never do."

·
Registered
'71 280se 3.5 cab
6,906 Posts
so is the president looking for russian buyers for the Trump Tower D.C. lease?

no doubt he can get more for it as prez than he can as con-

·
Registered
Vogon constructor fleet.
9,199 Posts
At first I thought this was a line from the Saturday Night Life show, but...

White House: John Kelly 'was totally unequipped to handle the genius of our great President'
FFS! This is well beyond mere syncopathic rhetoric.

When are we expected to start kissing his ring??

·
Registered
Vogon constructor fleet.
9,199 Posts

·
Registered
Vogon constructor fleet.
9,199 Posts
Well, we most certainly know without a scintilla of doubt he's never had to buy groceries.

Trump claims you need ID to buy groceries. You do not.

·
Registered
2005 E320 CDI *black on black with nearly every option*
947 Posts
Well you do need an ID if you're buying alcohol or tobacco when grocery shopping.

Which if you believe he ever does buy his own groceries (why not eat out all the time if you're a billionaire), says ALOT about his shopping trips. Lmao

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2005 E320 CDI *black on black with nearly every option*
947 Posts
He needs ID because developmentally he's a toddler...
Toddlers need ID's to buy groceries?

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

15481 - 15500 of 15565 Posts