Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

15461 - 15480 of 15586 Posts

·
Registered
'74 & '78 450 SEL
9,139 Posts

It's posts like this that reveal you to be one of most prejudiced and intolerant persons around. This is no different than when you posted some shit you copied from somewhere that stereotyped people who drive a pickup truck and listen to Lynyrd Skynyrd as Nazi fascist Trump supporters.

What it is with you? I really want to know. What's with the arrogant, self righteous attitude that seems to provide you with purpose only by assuming other, ordinary, decent Americans, who you don't know anything about except they have a different political opinion that yours, are worthless pieces of shit?

·
Registered
62,290 Posts
Discussion Starter #15,462
I have a thing about racist, ignorant assholes that blindly support another much larger racist, ignorant asshole... but that's just my opinion.

Sorry to have caused you any stress.

·
Registered
'74 & '78 450 SEL
9,139 Posts
I have a thing about racist, ignorant assholes that blindly support another much larger racist, ignorant asshole... but that's just my opinion.

Sorry to have caused you any stress.
That's exactly what I mean. You assume that every one of the 60 million Americans who voted for Trump are "racist, ignorant, assholes". It is literally beyond your mental abilities to conceive of any person choosing to align themselves with Trump for any other reason than they must hate blacks and Jews and they celebrate Hitler's birthday every year.
But hey, that's your opinion. And in your mind, that makes it an inarguable fact.

·
Registered
2000 SL500 sport
12 Posts
Thank God we only have another 5 years of Trump. Unless they remove him from office before the election. That would allow him to run for two more terms.

·
Registered
62,290 Posts
Discussion Starter #15,465
That's exactly what I mean. You assume that every one of the 60 million Americans who voted for Trump are "racist, ignorant, assholes". It is literally beyond your mental abilities to conceive of any person choosing to align themselves with Trump for any other reason than they must hate blacks and Jews and they celebrate Hitler's birthday every year.
But hey, that's your opinion. And in your mind, that makes it an inarguable fact.

If you voted for Hitler and continue to support him to this day I'm gonna go out on a limb and assume you're a nazi. Simples.

And I'm not even going to get into explaining the meme did not mention "every one of the 60 million Americans who voted for Trump". My mental abilities at least allow me to read and comprehend.

You try it, read it again... see if this time it sticks.

·
Registered
'74 & '78 450 SEL
9,139 Posts
Ah yes, Hitler.

I forgot that Trump = Hitler.

How could I not have seen the Jews being rounded up and sent to concentration camps to be liquidated over the past 3 years?

I also missed where Trump declared himself supreme ruler, dissolving the legislative and judicial branches of government and suspending constitutional rights for all Americans.

That was sarcasm, by the way. I know you have a difficult time recognizing it. If you're going to make ridiculous statements, like comparing Trump to Adolph Hitler and calling his supporters Nazis, then expect to receive some sarcastic replies.

·
Premium Member
1999 E320 4Matic (Sold) 2002 E320 4Matic (Sold) 1997 Infinity QX 4 SUV 4x4 (Survival vehicle)
874 Posts
Poor Hbar.
Still clinging to the anti-Clinton propaganda he swallowed hook,line and sinker.

Spent 8 years spewing anti-President Obama right-wing talking points.
Opposes most liberal/progressive agenda such as affordable healthcare, minimum wage increases, workers rights AKA Unions, gun safety regulations, etc.

Thinks name calling and failed attempts at insults makes his gibberish relevent, see above quote.

By far the most entertaining aspect of Hbar is his attempt to distance himself from Trump by "claiming" he went all in on writing in Sen. Bernie Sanders in the 2016 Presidential election.

LOL.
Have no idea who you are, but you nailed it. Hbar NEVER "computes".:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

·
Registered
2006 B 200 .....& Audi A6..
7,738 Posts
Nice to see that tRump always listens to his advisors...:LOL:..can't get anything right..time and time again....

So who will he blame this time around..on their bad advice....or is it just a quick pick from a hat..

·
Registered
2014 E250 Bluetec 4-Matic, 1983 240D 4-Speed
9,956 Posts
Ah yes, Hitler.

I forgot that Trump = Hitler.

How could I not have seen the Jews being rounded up and sent to concentration camps to be liquidated over the past 3 years?

I also missed where Trump declared himself supreme ruler, dissolving the legislative and judicial branches of government and suspending constitutional rights for all Americans.

That was sarcasm, by the way. I know you have a difficult time recognizing it. If you're going to make ridiculous statements, like comparing Trump to Adolph Hitler and calling his supporters Nazis, then expect to receive some sarcastic replies.
So, are you suggesting Hitler ran for elected office as the man who would create state run facilities to gas millions of Jews and then incinerate their bodies as his solution to some kind of ethnic cleansing program to enhance the success of the Third Reich? Like his plan to make Deutschland Wunderbar Again?

If you don't see the parallels in the destruction of our social order to maintain this egomaniac in power with Hitler's "development" then you just don't want to see it. Not much anyone can do about that. Guess he has to kill at least 6 million Jews and/or brown/black people before we can compare him to Hitler in your Weltanschauung.

I get it. You have patterns.

Jim

·
Registered
'74 & '78 450 SEL
9,139 Posts
So, are you suggesting Hitler ran for elected office as the man who would create state run facilities to gas millions of Jews and then incinerate their bodies as his solution to some kind of ethnic cleansing program to enhance the success of the Third Reich? Like his plan to make Deutschland Wunderbar Again?

If you don't see the parallels in the destruction of our social order to maintain this egomaniac in power with Hitler's "development" then you just don't want to see it. Not much anyone can do about that. Guess he has to kill at least 6 million Jews and/or brown/black people before we can compare him to Hitler in your Weltanschauung.

I get it. You have patterns.

Jim

No, you don't get it.

It's absolutely unacceptable to cheapen and diminish the horrors of Hitler and the Nazis by carelessly assigning those labels to anyone and everyone you disagree with politically. If you will recall, George W Bush's critics frequently called him a fascist and referred to him as "BUSHITLER". That's the kind of rhetoric that lowers the standards of intellectual discourse and creates the toxic atmosphere of extreme polarization that makes it possible for a corrupt, incompetent, megalomaniac like Donald Trump to be elected president at all.

Look at the pathetic state of political conversation here on BWOT. Every thread, without exception, has devolved to name calling and posting inflammatory material scrounged from left or right wing nut job websites, for the sole purpose of insulting others. No attempt is being made to promote intelligent conversation.

I know from past posts of yours that you're capable of nuanced and insightful analysis of issues, but for sound reason, most of your more recent efforts consist of attempts to bully others into shutting up by impugning their motivation or legitimacy.

Why stoop so low? How can someone as smart as you fail to see how abandoning the moral high ground to stake out the ludicrous position that Trump is Hitler and his supporters are Nazis can possibly result in anything but increasing the resolve of his base and turning his tentative allies into solid ones?

You and others screaming Hitler this and Nazi that have allowed your seething hate for Trump and his base to compromise your judgement. There is a decent chance that Trump can be removed from office before his elected term expires, but this will require moderates and a certain portion of those on the right to ve on board. That effort will backfire if the left wing extremists continue to mock, harass, and abuse every individual in Anerica who might show any ki d of support for tariffs or border security or especially have the audacity to wear a MAGA hat.

You're gonna fuck it up, just like you fucked up in 2016. You thought it was cool when a bunch of anarchist wackos dressed up like Ninja football players and beat up random Trump supporters on inauguration day. If the left wing can't see how that actually helps Trump, then they're fucking idiots and we just might be stuck with another 4 years of President Cheeto-head

·
Registered
'74 & '78 450 SEL
9,139 Posts
I give up. Do and say whatever you want. I truly don't care. I've got better things to do in my life than try to have meaningful discussions with those who have decided their political side is always good and the other side is an evil enemy.

·
Registered
79 300 SD
5,582 Posts
Somebody wants the USA divided, and ultimately destroyed from within.

Put trump in there for another 4 years, and that somebody will realise their dream.

On the flip side..I like Warren's stance on Israel.
She nails it.

·
Registered
79 300 SD
5,582 Posts
I give up. Do and say whatever you want. I truly don't care. I've got better things to do in my life than try to have meaningful discussions with those who have decided their political side is always good and the other side is an evil enemy.
Try to understand something..there is no amount of talking or discussion that will get through to trump or his base.
They are a gone case.

·
Registered
2000 SL500 sport
12 Posts
Somebody wants the USA divided, and ultimately destroyed from within.

Put trump in there for another 4 years, and that somebody will realise their dream.

On the flip side..I like Warren's stance on Israel.
She nails it.
I think the opposite is true. Trump has interrupted Rothchild's goal to finally achieve a global system of control. This is not a conspiracy theory just study their history.

·
Registered
62,290 Posts
Discussion Starter #15,478

Such a shame... we will miss your red herrings, and strawmen, sorry... "meaningful discussions"...

·
Registered
'74 & '78 450 SEL
9,139 Posts
Try to understand something..there is no amount of talking or discussion that will get through to trump or his base.
They are a gone case.
Totally missing the point. There are two distinct types of Trump supporters.

1) Those who enthusiastically support Trump because they genuinely like him.

2) Those who reluctantly support Trump because he's the Republican in charge and holds all the power to oppose Democratic Party agenda.

You're correct that this 1st group is unreachable. Trump could butt rape a baby on national TV and they would cheer him on.

But those in this 2nd group are keenly embarrassed by the man and had to hold their noses to vote for him in 2016. They only continue to support him now because the current political climate has become dangerously polarized. They could be reasoned with as long as they have cause to believe that being reasonable will result in a positive outcome. But compromise and common goals are nowhere to be found and it's all about Party or ideological loyalty. Neither side expects reason from the other side so neither side wants to stick their necks out.

Trump certainly led the charge in the race to the bottom, but his opponents and allies alike, eagerly joined that race over the cliff wall. There may be a handful of Democrats and Republicans who are refusing to participate but at this point, they don't matter. The public is caught up in it and civility has broken down, giving way to both verbal and physical attacks on "the enemy".

It's an "Us versus Them" mentality and I don't see any chance of improvement as long as the Cheeto In Chief is in the White House.

·
Registered
'74 & '78 450 SEL
9,139 Posts
What has the most potential to alienate many of Trump's supporters is Trump's policy failures.

The trade war with China that Trump started is clearly backfiring and is costing money and jobs in certain industries. Like steel production and soybean crops, for example.

This wasnt supposed to happen. Trump's superior business skills were supposed to force China to cave in to America and release a heap of wealth upon American businesses. now some industries that rely on selling billions of dollars worth of goods to China are losing their asses.

But Trump has badly miscalculated in pulling out troops out of Syria. Some of his strongest supporters are current and former military and this move has seriously offended their sense of honor. You just don't do that.

If Trump suddenly loses support from military families and large segments of manufacturing and agriculture, he won't be able to help himself and will lash out indiscriminately against them. That won't sit well with anybody.

15461 - 15480 of 15586 Posts