Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

41 - 60 of 15330 Posts

·
Banned
1,917 Posts
If I do not believe a single word spoken from Obama Why would I believe anything Trump has said to date, other than Hillary has bad experience

·
Registered
6,715 Posts
electoral college has cleansed the clintons of all sins.

they will emerge in a couple years as saints to the majority of the country.

·
Banned
23,569 Posts
I read something about a disabled reporter although I don't know the circumstances.
Still it's hardly like robbing the Haitian earthquake fund.
Or sending terrorists from Libya to Syria, with arms looted from Libyan stockpiles.
Syria had the situation under control until Clinton interfered.
Now 400,000 of them are dead, and millions refugees.
She's responsible, Europe will never recover from the refugee tsunami.
She is backed by Wall St bankers, the wikileaks emails destroyed her credibility.
As for blaming everything on Russia and Putin, we can relax a bit now, thanks to Trump there won't be a nuclear war. Although Hillary's neocons are not going to let it drop.
As far as I'm concerned America dodged a bullet by not electing Hillary Clinton.

As for not liking Clinton, or Trump, it was one or the other.
There's no getting away from that.

·
Registered
9,156 Posts
Please enlighten me to what you worry about and why, with links to Trump threatening women, homosexuals, muslims, and minorities?
I just don't see it, it's the media stirring this up, and people not taking their time to find out the truth.
I honestly think Trump will be a good president, although he'll have everyone against him.
Three things jump out at me in the above.
1) "I just don't see it..." That's rather obvious. You don't and probably won't. After all, it's not directed at you.
2) "it's the media strirring this up...." How condescending to simply de-legitimize protesters and sceptics by assuming they collectively are unable to think what THEY wish to think.
3) "he'll have everyone against him...." Not necesarily true. For example, he won the endorsement of the KKK, among other "centerists." Yes, that's sarcasm.

Please enlighten you? Tell you what. I'll start a new thread exclusively for instances of just that from Trump and/or his minions and their interactions with those outside of his "support base.". One is only as good as the company one keeps.

Perhaps I'll title it "Greatening America: A Journal."

Will that suffice?

·
Banned
23,569 Posts
You can't pick and choose who will support you.

Tell me what the protesters are angry enough about to destroy property and attack people over?

Immigration is a major problem in the USA, it's time someone did something about it.
The poll, conducted from Nov. 9 to Nov. 10 by Zogby Analytics for the Federation for American Immigration Reform (FAIR), found 58.5 percent of Hispanic voters favored President-Elect Donald Trump’s immigration policies, compared to 32.9 percent for failed Democratic candidate Hillary Clinton.
I don't remember him saying anything about homosexuals, or minorities.

Obamacare will be changed, is that good or bad?

·
Registered
9,156 Posts
That must be the most widely read publication in the country.

Even those who don't read English seem to have fallen victim to its subliminal messaging.

Yeah, that's sarcasm too.

·
Immoderately Caffeinated/ Vintage Moderator
16,345 Posts
I can't even begin to imagine how the Ku Klux Klan and the NRA would have reacted if Hillary had of got over the line..

·
Registered
9,156 Posts

·
Banned
23,569 Posts
I can't even begin to imagine how the Ku Klux Klan and the NRA would have reacted if Hillary had of got over the line..
Not as badly as Hillary's supporters.

You'll have to show me where Trump targeted the kkk, I doubt there's enough of them to make a difference.
What did make a difference was the people that voted for Obama, voting for Trump this time.

·
Registered
9,156 Posts
Perhaps.......or maybe part of it was only (roughly) 2/3rds of those who voted in 2008 did so in 2016.

If everyone that voted for Obama voted for Trump, he would've won by a landslide in both the popular vote AND electoral college.

Look behind you. Little chunks of your intellectual credibility are falling off.

·
Always Remembered RIP
9,476 Posts
When I can construct a positive reaction to what is being said here, I'll be back.

'Labels' are being thrown - unfair labels. Hither and yon. At folks who don't even know each other off these pages.
Inclusion. Exclusion. These are the basic underlayment of all conflicts. When you stick a label on someone, you initiate the problem.

·
Immoderately Caffeinated/ Vintage Moderator
16,345 Posts
You can't pick and choose who will support you.
Yes you can. Just target the demographics you appeal to with fear and ignorance.

Tell me what the protesters are angry enough about to destroy property and attack people over?
Trump

Immigration is a major problem in the USA, it's time someone did something about it.
How is immigration a major problem in the USA? Do you even know the meaning of the word? Perhaps you are confused with 'migration'. As you are obviously an expert on US domestic affairs I await your clarification with interest.

I don't remember him saying anything about homosexuals, or minorities.
Your point is?

Obamacare will be changed, is that good or bad?
Good question. What do you think?

Ignore all of the above^^. I'm with Disley.

·
Registered
9,156 Posts
'Labels' are being thrown - unfair labels. Hither and yon. At folks who don't even know each other off these pages.
Inclusion. Exclusion. These are the basic underlayment of all conflicts. When you stick a label on someone, you initiate the problem.
I assume this is aimed, in part, at me and my statements.

Yeah, get back to me. I look forward to it.

·
Banned
23,569 Posts
When Hillary believed she would win, she lectured Trump and his supporters on the peaceful transfer of power after American presidential elections.
Where is she now, why hasn't she asked her supporters to stop these riots?

41 - 60 of 15330 Posts
About this Discussion
15.3K Replies
147 Participants
Donf
Mercedes-Benz Forum
BenzWorld.org forum is one of the largest Mercedes-Benz owner websites offering the most comprehensive collection of Mercedes-Benz information anywhere in the world. The site includes MB Forums, News, Galleries, Publications, Classifieds, Events and much more!
Full Forum Listing