Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am on a BB for classic Corvettes and I am amazed at the volume of questions and ANSWERS that are posted there. As a new MB owner, I guess I was expecting the same sort of thing here. I am underwhelmed by the lack of responses! We know how to read, we know how to repair many items, and we know how to type: why no responses? Is this the SHY MB owners BB?<br>Gary

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
This place is pretty new (more)

it takes some time before it really gets the attention of MB owners since this site has only been here for 2 months or so. Also, you will have to take into account the number of people who actually own and know about cars such as your MB model. Be patient, time will come when you wouldn't even be able to keep track of the posts. <br>Regards and good luck.<br>

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I hope so!

: it takes some time before it really gets the attention of MB owners since this site has only been here for 2 months or so. Also, you will have to take into account the number of people who actually own and know about cars such as your MB model. Be patient, time will come when you wouldn't even be able to keep track of the posts. <br>Regards and good luck.<br><p><br>I guess I just get frustarted re-inventing the wheel. In my short time of owning an MB, one month, I have already posted responses to questions others have had on like or similar cars. Since this is a learning curve for some of us, I just didn't want to have to learn it all by myself if someone else can help out here.<br>Gary <br>79 240D<br>

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Try mercedesshop.com for urgent answers. They have been around for a while and have excelent forums.<br>This BB will take time to establish and get some goot traffic going. Also note that the 123 is a vintage make and few people own them anymore.<p>: I am on a BB for classic Corvettes and I am amazed at the volume of questions and ANSWERS that are posted there. As a new MB owner, I guess I was expecting the same sort of thing here. I am underwhelmed by the lack of responses! We know how to read, we know how to repair many items, and we know how to type: why no responses? Is this the SHY MB owners BB?<br>Gary<p>

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.