·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I own a 2001 C320.<br>
<br>
Where or what the wiring scematic is for the amp to the speakers? <br>
<br>
I need to know which color wires go from the amp to each speaker to tap into stock amp with my aftermarket amp with level inputs. <br>
<br>
If anyone can help, please do. TIA<p>we-24-126-86-66.we.mediaone.net

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
On the right side, it is certainly<br> Green/Brown-Green pair. It connects to the door<br> by quite large, blue connector to be found down<br> in the wire loom below door sill. I can't recall<br> for left (driver's) side, but after you get into<br> wiring loom, just find blue harness and you're<br> done.<p>pschp-227.man.polbox.pl

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the info michal k. If you can, I need more info...

How do I get in the wiring loom?<br> <br> How do i open the door panals so i can see the speakers?<br> <br> Im going to need each color scheme of the wires to which speaker each goes to including which is positive and negative, do you think you can supply me with that?<br> <br> Thanks in advance. <p>we-24-126-86-66.we.mediaone.net

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

How do I get in the wiring loom?<br> <br> How do i open the door panals so i can see the speakers?<br> <br> Im going to need each color scheme of the wires to which speaker each goes to including which is positive and negative, do you think you can supply me with that?<br> <br> Thanks in advance. <p>we-24-126-86-66.we.mediaone.net

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Re: Thanks for the info michal k. If you can, I need more info...

Brown is always negative.<br> To remove door panel, you need to:<br> 1) split up inner door handle into two<br> pieces, there is hex nut in it<br> 2) there's second one under SRS plastic cover<br> 3) Third, smaller one is visible on the<br> door edge, holding plastic cover around<br> door latch.<br> Then pry it off gently, it is holding on many<br> plastic clips, pulling gently upwards to slide<br> it out of window edge.<br> <br> Disconnect all the wires from door module,<br> remove ground lighting lamp and disconnect<br> wires, it is a little tricky to disconnect<br> door handle, but after you look on it, it<br> should be easy.<br> <br> Let me know if you need further info.<br> I do not have printed schematics, all i have<br> is in my head, from experience of dismantling<br> own car ;) BUT i've successfully used many<br> schematics of E320 to know how the things in<br> C320 are organised. They are very similar in<br> many aspects, including wire colors, i can<br> check it.<br> <br> <p>pschp-227.man.polbox.pl

1 - 7 of 7 Posts