Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is the black skeleton part inside the bumper. Does anyone know where I can buy it?

im located in TORONTO, ONTARIO, CANADA

Here is the picture:

·
Registered
1,415 Posts
Energy absorbing unit

This is the black skeleton part inside the bumper. Does anyone know where I can buy it?

im located in TORONTO, ONTARIO, CANADA

Here is the picture:

Try German Star motors they may have the part or point you in the right direction (800) 377-6598 B

·
Registered
1,323 Posts
I think this is a cross member part. There is also a cross member support which is mounted to the radiator support.

Eddie

·
Registered
120 Posts
I think this is a cross member part. There is also a cross member support which is mounted to the radiator support.

Eddie
I could be wrong here but isn't the cross member the part running underneath the motor between the two tubular subframe section:confused: again i suppose it depends where you live for instance on the US side of the world guys call it a Transmission or an automatic Transmission. This side we call it a Manual or Automatic Gearbox.

I am not arguing... just interested to know

·
Registered
1,323 Posts
I've checked my MB Parts CD and it showing similar parts as cross member. This parts is sold separate or together with whole front including the fire wall. I also checked under front bumper but it does described this part.

I will take a look again.

Eddie

1 - 7 of 7 Posts