Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2004 Mercedes Benz C230 Compressor, soon to purchase 2001 Mercedes Benz E55
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello All!

Does anyone know if an 04 C320 Sport came with an aggressive AMG body style from the dealership? A friend kept insisting but never found one in the net. I know the 04 C230 DID.

Peter

·
Registered
05 C230 Kompressor Evolution Coupe (Sold), 06 SLK55 AMG
8 Posts
That is only a partially correct statement; actually the 05-07 Sport Coupe also came with an AMG package. I have the original brochure and can provide the specs, costs, and option codes if you would like them. It wasn't a real radical change, but the front bumper, side skirts, rear bumper, and a new rear spoiler for the coupe were all part of the AMG package; along with AMG wheels, door sills, floor mats, etc...of course.

·
Registered
02 C32, 08 C350, 00 CLK320 (sis'), 01 ML430 (gone)
1,698 Posts
That is only a partially correct statement; actually the 05-07 Sport Coupe also came with an AMG package. I have the original brochure and can provide the specs, costs, and option codes if you would like them. It wasn't a real radical change, but the front bumper, side skirts, rear bumper, and a new rear spoiler for the coupe were all part of the AMG package; along with AMG wheels, door sills, floor mats, etc...of course.
they guy is from US...we're not talking about Europe etc. the last year "sports coupe" hatch was sold in the US was 2005 with the facelifted bumpers. sport package does not include the AMG appearance package you can get in other country.

if you are talking about Europe I can tell you that the AMG kit has been available from day one as a AMG appearance package since 2001 for the sedan and 2002 for the coupe.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts