Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I read in my manual that i can make the volume adjust as you go faster. It tells you what it does, but not how to turn it on. If anyone can help me out with this i would really be thankful. Thanks.
-Spencer

·
Registered
95 E300D
154 Posts
if its not in the manual it wont do it.

Many exec cars in UK have had that feature for quite a few years, however not yet discovered it on my 95 W124.

On a volve 850 I had about 8 years ago you had to set it on the move you adjusted the volume at slow speed , pressed a set button then speeded up adjusted up the volume again and pressed the set button again. The radio then knew how much to adjust by. It used vibration to sense the speed and worked pretty well. I also had a GM car once
[:0] with the same feature.

Will go check my manual.

KEith

·
Registered
Depends on the day!
13,337 Posts
If you are still running the stock becker and it's not going up something is broken.. My knowledge of beckers is woefully limited, but I'd wager either the speed sensor that relays to the head unit is shot or what ever is responsible for the process in the head unit.

Not sure where you are but Becker US is located up in NJ and I'm sure they could help you out!

Jonathan

·
Registered
2000 e320 4matic
3,401 Posts
have girlfriend turn up or get quieter tires.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts