Outstanding Contributor - Always Remembered, RIP
Zotye Auto 1.5T T600 2016
52,804 Posts
:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rolleyes:

·
Outstanding Contributor - Always Remembered, RIP
Zotye Auto 1.5T T600 2016
52,804 Posts
Dang it, there goes the chance to win the one million dollar prize.

·
Forum Administrator , RC Colas® & Moon Pies®
1981 380SL 151K: 2005 S500 116K
39,250 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'm flat broke, cars broke, It's in Huston and it's January 8th:crybaby2:
Offer the Sikorsky jacket on EBay. Maybe someone from Ontario will get off his wallet and leave you flush with cash.

·
Premium Member
1986 560SL with M120 V12 Engine, 1988 560SL Stock
10,189 Posts
I could never make this unless I win the lotto in the next few weeks. My nomination goes to prwizard if he will bring the thunder from down under.

·
Registered
2005 SLK350, 91 300SL with Pano Top, 04 S500, 2015 Tesla Model S
2,084 Posts
Also waiting to win the lottery here to pay for my Benz habit. If I win big, I'll sponsor you John.

·
Outstanding Contributor , Bob's Your Uncle!
-----'83 280 SL----- 5 speed....The PIG
29,505 Posts
I would help if I could...............but I've had a few surprises this week and will have to be FRUGALD from here on in.

·
29,505 Posts
Actually ....no.

The step that takes place before a family should get started.

But it happened in Vegas 2 weeks ago and we found out from friend of a friend of a friend.

Not really impressed.

·
Premium Member
1984 380SL, 1973 450SLC
2,174 Posts
It's not their fault, they were told "What Happens In Vegas STAYS In Vegas". I'm sure they wanted to tell you, but didn't want to break the rules.... :)

·
39,250 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Did the same thing (kind of) once, myself. Did I mention that my dad was an A&P/R&E?

·
Premium Member
1984 380SL, 1973 450SLC
2,174 Posts
Did the same thing (kind of) once, myself. Did I mention that my dad was an A&P/R&E?
Who did he work for???? I work for Kalitta Air now, for the past 21 years on and off. We operate about 20 Boeing 747's, out sister company, Kalitta Charters II operates dc-9 and 727's, and then there's Kalitta Charters which has the beachcraft, lears, and falcons.

It's owned by Connie Kalitta the top fuel dragster driver, The bounty hunter. You ever seen Heart like a Wheel, that was about him and Shirley Muldowny, the fastest woman on earth for a while.. We teased him cause he was played by Beau Bridges, and there is no comparison...:eek:

Like the instructor at A&P school said, You'll never get rich doing this, and he was right, but then again, I have never been out of a job for more than a day. Your as good as your reputation, and the best part is we don't get judged on spelling:D

·
29,505 Posts
Who did he work for???? I work for Kalitta Air now, for the past 21 years on and off. We operate about 20 Boeing 747's, out sister company, Kalitta Charters II operates dc-9 and 727's, and then there's Kalitta Charters which has the beachcraft, lears, and falcons.

It's owned by Connie Kalitta the top fuel dragster driver, The bounty hunter. You ever seen Heart like a Wheel, that was about him and Shirley Muldowny, the fastest woman on earth for a while.. We teased him cause he was played by Beau Bridges, and there is no comparison...:eek:

Like the instructor at A&P school said, You'll never get rich doing this, and he was right, but then again, I have never been out of a job for more than a day. Your as good as your reputation, and the best part is we don't get judged on spelling:D
5 airlines and my tool box never left the building.
And sidline work for the past 25 years.
It's been a good career for me too.

·
39,250 Posts
Discussion Starter #19

Capital Airlines which was later overtaken by UAL back in the '60's. Forty years.

I saw "Heart Like A Wheel" years ago. It was on cable just the other night.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts