Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
Mercedes-Benz
2,245 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
does anyone have any videos about the W123 or any other merc???

·
Registered
125 Posts
What kind?

I don't have any, but I remember seeing some W123 repair videos from a guy on eBay. I think he also has a website. What kind are you looking for? Informative/model-info, repair, or something else?

·
Registered
Mercedes-Benz
2,245 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
no no, I mean internet movies:
short (or long) amateur video's made with camera and tha...

no no, I mean internet movies:
short (or long) amateur video's made with camera and than put on the internet.

·
Registered
1983 300Dturbodiesel
297 Posts
my benz is in this movie this fellow at school made, its visable in the backround of a stu...

my benz is in this movie this fellow at school made, its visable in the backround of a stun gun commercial, dont think that would be what youre looking for though heh ;>

·
Registered
1984 300d
1 Posts
300d video

In the movie, The Four Seasons, starring Alan Alda, etc, One of the characters drives a light blue 300D. At the end of the movie they drive it onto a frozen lake where it slowly falls through the ice. One of the saddest endings I've ever seen.

·
Registered
90 300 SE ,85 300 GD
1,574 Posts
Shell Oil Commercial

Last year there was a Shell Oil commercial (Wave of Change) running on TV with an '80's 300 TD wagon in it. Brief glimpse of a white wagon as it drives along the road. I tried to locate it on their site, but it is gone.

·
Registered
84 230CE & 84 300DT
324 Posts
You can see a mid eighties (I think) 500SEC in the 1989 movie "Roadhouse" with Patrick Swa...

You can see a mid eighties (I think) 500SEC in the 1989 movie "Roadhouse" with Patrick Swayze. I think the Benz gets wrecked in the movie. On a positive note, he ends up buying the car in real life and repairs it for his own personal car. He apparently liked the car that much. (I was informed of this by Swayze's brother-in-law who I personally knew.)

·
Registered
Mercedes-Benz
2,245 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
hehe,
nice,
ok, I'll take a look at it maybe

greetzz,

matteus...

hehe,
nice,
ok, I'll take a look at it maybe

greetzz,

matteus

·
Registered
Various Rental Cars
310 Posts
I'll make one ;) of me just driving. I'll do it this weekend or something as I have to b...

I'll make one ;) of me just driving. I'll do it this weekend or something as I have to borrow the video cam from my friend.

·
Registered
Mercedes-Benz
2,245 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
cool, you do that!
I'll be waiting with unpatience[:)][:I]

matteus...

cool, you do that!
I'll be waiting with unpatience[:)][:I]

matteus

·
Registered
'79 280e
20 Posts
here one..

theres no driving or anything.. but you can tell this guy likes his 240d! its at the top of the list on this site.

http://www.mercedessource.com/gallery.html

·
Registered
Mercedes-Benz
2,245 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
nice,
thx!...

nice,
thx!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status