Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,Im looking to buy a set of 16X7.5' et 35 or 41mm 8 holes mercedes wheels with tires(if possible)205/55/16 or 215/55/16. If you have a set and want to sell them please let me know.<br> Thanks<br> Phillip

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
What MB Class are you looking to fit these wheels?

What MB class are you looking to fit wheels? I have a 1998 E Class set of wheels that I might sell. The have Pirelli P8000 all season tires (with lots and lots of miles left) and teh size is 215/55/R16. I may be selling all four depending on the price. Send me an email if your are seriously interested.<br>

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Re: u mean the stock c280 sport pacakge wheels ?.. if these r the ones let me know. i'm willing....

Hi,Just got your response today.Can you please send me a picture of the wheels that you are willing to sell.What is the exact size of them..diameter/width/offset/lug pattern? very interested...do they come with the tires?How much for everything.<br> Thanks<br> Phillip<br> [email protected]

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Re: u mean the stock c280 sport pacakge wheels ?.. if these r the ones let me know. i'm willing....

Hi There,<br> I've clk320 2001 factory wheel for sale with tire. It's on ebay Item # 1807077568. <br> <br>

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

Im interested in the C280 sport pkg.wheels that you have for sale.Please contact me [email protected]<br> Thanks<br> Phillip

1 - 7 of 7 Posts